A Quick GuideEdit
- Sign up on [World of Trucks]
- Link this account to one of your applicable games.
- In-game use 'Edit' on a driver profile and then enter the same account details under 'Online account'.
- Navigate to [World of Trucks: Job Market] and select an Origin. NB: You may find that not all locations are available.
- Now select a contract and accept it (still on the web site, for now).
- In-game; 'continue' a game then go to the Job Market and Select 'External Contracts'. If you have accepted any on-line then they will show up here. Accepting the contract in-game will teleport you (including changing city if needs be) to the start of the contract.
- Once you have completed such a contract you will only be able to accept new ones with this last destination as the new origin. You will not be able to select a new origin on the web site, this is intentional.
To get a truck profile uploaded you need to use the in-game screenshot manager to upload a picture of it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.