|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2||German Truck Simulator|
|Note: This page contains only information about Wien in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
The known landmarks of Wien are the Donauturm, the Florido Tower, the Giant Wheel, the International Centre, the Millennium Tower, the Neue Donau building, the Sender Kahlenberg and the St. Stephen's Cathedral.
Four Autobahnen serve Wien:
- The runs towards Linz, Salzburg, as well as Germany to the west.
- The starts at the and links Wien to cities like Graz and Klagenfurt am Wörthersee and later Italy.
- The connects the city with Hungary to the east.
- The is a partial ring road of Wien, which serves as a bypass to the city.
- Twin-cities of Wien, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Graz - Innsbruck - Klagenfurt am Wörthersee - Linz - Salzburg - Wien|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A4 - A6 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A12 - A13 - A14 - A21 - S16|