|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Note: This page contains only information about Warszawa in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
Warszawa (English: Warsaw) is the capital and largest city of Poland. It's featured in Euro Truck Simulator, but not in the initial release of Euro Truck Simulator 2. Going East, the first map expansion of ETS 2, re-introduced the city.
The landmarks rendered in Warszawa are: the AXA Direct, the CMS Warsaw, the InterContinental Warsaw, InterDruk S.A., Marivol SA, the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, the Millennium Plaza, the Oxford Tower, the Palace of Culture and Science, Rondo 1 and Złota 44.
Warszawa houses four companies: Posped, Sanbuilders, Stokes and Trameri. In addition, a garage, a hotel, a recruitment agency, and a large truck dealer of Mercedes-Benz (with servicing facilities) are present.
Four numbered roads connect Warszawa to other cities while one minor road starts from it:
- The goes west towards Berlin via Łódź (to the north) and Poznań.
- The goes east from Warzawa but doesn't head for any significant settlement. A minor road branches from this road towards Lublin just outside Warszawa.
- The enters the city from the south and exits it in the northwest. The next city to the south is Kraków, while Olsztyn and Gdańsk are the road's northern destinations.
- The comes from Wrocław and runs into the S7 before entering Warsaw. It branches off the S7 north of the city and heads for Białystok.
- Warszawa, along with Roma, are the only capital cities which are not featured in the base game of Euro Truck Simulator 2 while the countries are partly included. In the Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC, Russia was added without its capital, Moscow (Москва), due it's too far away from the other places featured in the expansion. In the Road to the Black Sea DLC, Turkey will be added without its capital, Ankara, because is located in Asia.
- Twin-cities of Warszawa, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Białystok - Gdańsk - Katowice - Kraków - Łódź - Lublin - Olsztyn - Poznań - Szczecin - Warszawa - Wrocław|
|Roads|| A1 - A2 - A4|
S7 - S8