- 700 Washington Street Building
- I-5 Bridge
- Clark County Courthouse
- Bank of America Financial Center
- Smith Tower
- Port of Vancouver
- United Grain Corporation Workhouse and Grain Storage Bins
- Vancouver Hilton Hotel and Convention Center
- West Coast Bank Building
Vancouver features a Charged store, a Coastline Mining quarry (representing Vancouver's Fisher Quarry), a Gallon Oil gas station drop-off point, a Steeler factory and a depot, and a Tidbit supermarket.
The only facility in Vancouver is a Gas station.
- The runs to Portland, Oregon to the south and Longview and Seattle to the north.
- The runs from SR 14 to Portland, Oregon to the south.
- The runs east–west through the city from I-5 and terminates at the Fisher Quarry.
In the Update 1.33 Open Beta, it was removed.
In the Update 1.35 Experimental Beta, it was readded.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Aberdeen - Bellingham - Colville - Everett - Grand Coulee - Kennewick - Longview - Olympia - Omak - Port Angeles - Seattle - Spokane - Tacoma - Vancouver - Wenatchee - Yakima
Scenery Towns: Barney's Junction - Bellevue - Burlington - Coulee City - Coulee Dam - Coupeville - Dayton - Discovery Bay - Factoria - Forks - Goldendale - Hoquiam - Kalaloch - Marysville - Moses Lake - Naches - Newhalem - Orondo - Port Townsend - Potlatch - Richland - Ritzville - Tonasket - Union Gap - Waitsburg - Wallula Junction
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 90 - Interstate 182 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 2 - US 12 - US 97 - US 101 - US 195 - US 395 - US 730
WA 8 - WA 14 - WA 20 - WA 155 - WA 261 - WA 285 - WA 397 - WA 432 - WA 433 - WA 526 - WA 529 - WA 900