Landmarks[edit | edit source]
- 700 Washington Street Building
- I-5 Bridge
- Clark County Courthouse
- Bank of America Financial Center
- Smith Tower
- Port of Vancouver
- United Grain Corporation Workhouse and Grain Storage Bins
- Vancouver Hilton Hotel and Convention Center
- West Coast Bank Building
Features[edit | edit source]
Vancouver features a Charged store, a Coastline Mining quarry (representing Vancouver's Fisher Quarry), a Gallon Oil gas station drop-off point, a Steeler factory and a depot, and a Tidbit supermarket.
The only facility in Vancouver is a Gas station.
Connections[edit | edit source]
- The runs to Portland, Oregon to the south and Longview and Seattle to the north.
- The runs from SR 14 to Portland, Oregon to the south.
- The runs east–west through the city from I-5 and terminates at the Fisher Quarry.
History[edit | edit source]
In the Update 1.33 Open Beta, it was removed.
In the Update 1.35 Experimental Beta, it was readded.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Aberdeen - Bellingham - Colville - Everett - Grand Coulee - Kennewick - Longview - Olympia - Omak - Port Angeles - Seattle - Spokane - Tacoma - Vancouver - Wenatchee - Yakima
Scenery Towns: Barney's Junction - Bellevue - Burlington - Clarkston - Coulee City - Coulee Dam - Coupeville - Dayton - Discovery Bay - Dodge - Ellensburg - Elma - Factoria - Forks - Goldendale - Hoquiam - Kalaloch - Marysville - Moses Lake - Naches - Newhalem - Orondo - Port Townsend - Potlatch - Richland - Ritzville - Tonasket - Waitsburg - Wallula Junction - Wickersham
|Highways||Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 90 - Interstate 182 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 2 - US 12 - US 97 - US 101 - US 395 - US 730
SR 8 - SR 14 - SR 20 - SR 155 - SR 261 - SR 285 - SR 397 - SR 432 - SR 433 - SR 526 - SR 529 - SR 900