The known landmark of Turku is the Saab Draken.
Turku is split into a few parts around the area.
Heading north there are many depots on different roads that belong to Turku:
- Off the V8, in a town called Uusikaupunki there is a Ladoga Auto depot. The area is based on the Valmet Automotive factory.
- Off the V9, on an east-west minor road, there is an AeroBaltica depot and a Vanha Kivi quarry.
- On the K41, there is a Balteus Yachts depot.
- The runs east towards Helsinki.
- The runs north towards Olkiluoto and Pori.
- The runs north towards Tampere.
- The runs from the junction with towards the junction with .
- Twin-cities of Turku, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Helsinki - Kotka - Kouvola - Lahti - Loviisa - Naantali - Olkiluoto - Pori - Tampere - Turku|
|Highways|| V1 - V2 - V3 - V4 - V7 - V8 - V9 - V11 - V12 - V15|
K40 - K41 - K50 - K51 - K52
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.