Trade Connections - Sweden is a World of Trucks event held in March and April 2018.
The rules are similar to the previous Trade Connections event in France:
- Truckers must finish deliveries between Sweden and 10 other countries between 26 March and 25 April 2018.
- It does not matter whether the delivery is from or to Sweden.
- If multiple trips to / from one country are made (e.g. Malmö to Paris and then Paris to Stockholm), only the first counts.
- Deliveries must be made through World of Trucks, i.e. quick jobs and job market assignments do not count.
Truckers finishing this event would receive the following awards:
- Viking Warrior – dashboard statue
- Northern Lights – main menu background
- Three random country pennants
Guide from Contributors of this Wikia Edit
- Only the two fellow Scandinavian countries, Denmark and Norway, have direct land access to / from Sweden. Considering ferries from Trelleborg, Germany is also within easy reach.
- Having Going East DLC enabled is highly recommended, as it allows additional quick access between Sweden and Poland / Czech Republic.
- United Kingdom is the next best country as it has direct ferry connections to / from Denmark.
- Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France are all not too faraway from Germany or United Kingdom. Alternatively, truckers may consider Slovakia instead of France.
- Sweden has an elongated geography so there are several cities which help shortening trip time:
- Malmö, Trelleborg, Helsingborg – Trips to / from Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France
- Göteborg, Jönköping – Trips to / from Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom
- Stockholm, Nynäshamn, Södertälje, Uppsala, Karlskrona – Trips to / from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia
- The following trips are the most preferrable if encountered:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.