SCS announced the event on 31 August 2017, and claimed the event is to "promote its Vive la France! map expansion". Despite this claim, truckers do not need to have the DLC to complete the event, as the ETS 2 base game already includes 8 French cities.
- Truckers must finish deliveries between France and 10 other countries between 1 September and 1 October 2017.
- It does not matter whether the delivery is from or to France.
- If multiple trips to / from one country are made (e.g. Paris to Mannheim and then Mannheim to Strasbourg), only the first counts.
- Deliveries must be made through World of Trucks, i.e. quick jobs and job market assignments do not count.
Truckers completing the event would receive the following:
- Heart of France: an interior copper statue decoration inspired by France's iconic landmark (i.e. Effiel Tower)
- 3 random country pennants, which can serve as truck decoration.
All reward items are tradable on Steam. If a trucker trades or sells away his / her reward(s), though, he / she cannot re-claim the items from the game.
General Guide from Contributors of this Wikia Edit
- France borders only 6 countries in ETS 2. In fact, aside from France itself, the base game only includes 11 countries, and merely 4 are added through DLCs. The base game would barely allow truckers to finish the event.
- If a trucker has garages in enough places, the "quick travel" feature would save the trucker considerable time of driving between qualified deliveries, as deliveries must be made from different countries.
- To save time, it's more recommended to do trips to / from French cities near the national border. Ironically, this would mean Vive la France! DLC is less useful than SCS intended, as most bordering cities are included in the base game.