FANDOM


  • It is a large disspaointment to hear that this DLC wont be conncted to the base map, so  my previous post was wrong. Now I thinks the follwing countries could be included:

    Romania

    Bulgaria

    Moldova

    Grecce 

    west Turkey 

    and Cyprus 

    The other question ist how are you going to get to these areas when you havent got any othe map DLCs installed? will the part of Hugary added in the going east DLC be added in the base game or  will the base game Italy get a port to Grecce? 

      Loading editor
    • I still think that the whole Balkan will be included. Pavel was probably talking about the DLC after Balkans

        Loading editor
    • Doktorpixel14 wrote:
      I still think that the whole Balkan will be included. Pavel was probably talking about the DLC after Balkans

      I hope

        Loading editor
    • I didn't see SCS disclosing anything about their next ETS2 DLC on their blog.  Would you mind to tell us where did you hear the news or such?

        Loading editor
    • Patrickov wrote:
      I didn't see SCS disclosing anything about their next ETS2 DLC on their blog.  Would you mind to tell us where did you hear the news or such?

      From this page 

        Loading editor
    • In the ATS anniversary stream Pavel mentioned something in passing. I don't think he really wanted to hint something about the next ETS2 DLC

        Loading editor
    • Mexmax wrote:
      Patrickov wrote:
      I didn't see SCS disclosing anything about their next ETS2 DLC on their blog.  Would you mind to tell us where did you hear the news or such?
      From this page 

      Just to make sure that I am not making false accusations:  What do you mean by "this page"?  Someone had talked about the next ETS 2 DLC on this Fandom?  If yes, where is it?  And how did the people involved in that discussion know the information?

      If not, which means you are only getting information in this discussion thread, I am afraid that everything about "a large dissapointment to hear that this DLC wont be conncted to the base map" are purely your own imagination, and I am not sure why we are discussing on this.

        Loading editor
    • Patrickov wrote:
      Mexmax wrote:
      Patrickov wrote:
      I didn't see SCS disclosing anything about their next ETS2 DLC on their blog.  Would you mind to tell us where did you hear the news or such?
      From this page 
      Just to make sure that I am not making false accusations:  What do you mean by "this page"?  Someone had talked about the next ETS 2 DLC on this Fandom?  If yes, where is it?  And how did the people involved in that discussion know the information?

      If not, which means you are only getting information in this discussion thread, I am afraid that everything about "a large dissapointment to hear that this DLC wont be conncted to the base map" are purely your own imagination, and I am not sure why we are discussing on this.

      I meant the page of the Balkan DLC . This information was added and then removed only to get added back to it and it is still there today. So I belive it may be true. Yes I should have wirten that it may not be connected to the base game map. Im sorry. Im just someone who jumps quickly to conculsions 

        Loading editor
    • Thanks, I will take time to listen to the stream... frankly I am not the kind who would listen whole recordings patiently.  My first impression would be something related to Iberia, since there's no ferry between that place and any port in the base map.  It would be criminal if the Balkans are included without (arguably) the two most prosperous countries in the area.

        Loading editor
    • Iberia has a ferry connection to Plymouth.

        Loading editor
    • You probably already know this, but it's going to be Bulgaria, Romania, and the European part of Turkey.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.