The state is bordered by Oklahoma to the north, the Mexican states of Chihuahua, Coahuila de Zaragoza, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas to the south, New Mexico to the west and Arkansas and Louisiana to the east. It's currently unknown when this state will be featured in American Truck Simulator.
SCS Software CEO Pavel said: "The state of Texas will obviously take a lot of time and effort for SCS due to the large scale of it".
Release History. Edit
- 9 October 2019: Pavel estimates that at least a team of 20-25 will be required to do Texas and commented it would be released as one DLC and not parceled in sections.
Cities EditCurrently, 10 cities in Texas are probable to be included. The capital is marked in bold.
The shields for these 5 interstates in Texas have been found in the game files.
- Interstate 10 (New Mexico - Louisiana)
- Interstate 20 (I-10 - Louisiana)
- Interstate 30 (Dallas - Arkansas)
- Interstate 35 (Laredo - Oklahoma)
- Interstate 40 (New Mexico - Oklahoma)
Other Interstate highways can be found in the usa.dds file but not yet in the game files:
- Interstate 27 (Lubbock - Amarillo)
- Interstate 37 (Corpus Christi - San Antonio)
- Interstate 45 (Houston - Dallas)
- Interstate 35E
- Interstate 35W
- Interstate 410
- Interstate 610
- Interstate 635
US Highways Edit
The shields for three US Routes are currently in the game files:
State Highways Edit
None Confirmed but we can tell from the usa.dds file:
- SR 289
- There is a fan made map on Google MyMaps of the Texas DLC of American Truck Simulator by GD Pro2Boss. (Texas by GD Pro2Boss) Note that is only fan made and doesn't confirm anything.