The only known landmark in Tampere is the Nokianvirta, located on Nokia.
Casually as Pori, Tampere's city center is inaccesible. Only the area around the city center is accesible for truckers:
- The northeastern part has a garage, a gas station, a rest stop and a service shop.
- To the south (Nokia), features Finnish Tyres and Renar Logistik depots. To the south of Nokia there's a Viljo Paperitehdas Oy factory and a Radus concrete plant.
- At the center (Lahdesjärvi), features only the IKA Bohag store. North of Lahdesjärvi, in Pirkkala, there's another gas station and a rest stop.
- To the west (Linnainmaa) features an Suprema supermarket.
- The runs south towards Helsinki.
- The runs southwest towards Turku.
- The runs west towards Pori.
- The runs east towards Lahti and Kouvola.
- Twin-cities of Tampere, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Helsinki - Kotka - Kouvola - Lahti - Loviisa - Naantali - Olkiluoto - Pori - Tampere - Turku|
|Highways|| V1 - V2 - V3 - V4 - V7 - V8 - V9 - V11 - V12 - V15|
K40 - K41 - K50 - K51 - K52
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.