Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia, which is featured in the Beyond the Baltic Sea map expansion for Euro Truck Simulator 2. It has a ferry connection to Helsinki, Finland.
Tallinn landmarks featured are the Estonian methodist church, the Airport of Tallinn, the Russalka memorial and the Ülemiste lake.
Tallinn is divided in three parts: the city center features depots of AeroBaltica, Marina and Polaris Lines, a gas station, the Port of Tallinn, a rest stop and a recruitment agency.
The eastern part (Maardu), features a Container Port and depots of Lintukainen, Nordic Cargo Handling, NS Oil and a garage.
The western part (Saue), features Baltic Metallurgy and Renar Logistik depots and a large Scania truck dealer with service shop. At south of Saue there are depots of Ateria AS and Balteus Yachts.
- The runs east towards Kunda and Narva.
- The runs from the city center towards Tartu.
- The runs south towards Pärnu.
- The runs from the T1 towards Paldiski.
Estonian Methodist church
- Twin-cities of Tallinn, which are also in SCS Software games: