All other Hungarian cities featured in the game have direct connection to Szeged:
- The main road of Budapest continues south as the , with its terminal junction to the west of Szeged.
- A road goes west from Szeged, spans over the , and continues west towards Pecs.
- Another road goes north from Szeged and eventually reaches Debrecen.
- A section of is introduced in the Road to the Black sea DLC as a connection towards Romania. Despite the highway connecting the city directly in real-life, SCS instead only rendered the half of the highway towards the Hungarian / Romanian border in order to keep the city's rendering consistent.
- Twin-cities of Szeged, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Budapest - Debrecen - Pécs - Szeged|
|Highways|| M0 - M1 - M3 - M5 - M6 - M7 - M15 - M30 - M35 - M43 - M60|
8 - 47 - 55
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.