|American Truck Simulator||18 Wheels of Steel|
|Note: This page contains only information about Santa Cruz in American Truck Simulator!|
The city features a large Bitumen depot, a Coastline Mining quarry, a Plaster & Sons construction area (based in San Jose and Silicon Valley), a Wallbert warehouse and a small Wallbert store. There are also an International truck dealer, a Chemron gas station, a service shop and a recruitment agency.
- The and leave Santa Cruz separately and run to Santa Maria and Los Angeles to the south and San Francisco to the north.
- SR 130 runs from SR 1 north of Santa Cruz to the in Patterson to the east.
- The runs from US 101 in Gilroy southeast of Santa Cruz to I-5 and the to the east.
- In the initial version of American Truck Simulator, a section of US 101 began in Santa Cruz as a city street and headed east to end where SR 198 currently ends in Huron.
- In update 1.5, which changed the map scale from 1:35 to 1:20, the section of US 101 between Santa Cruz and Oxnard was added, as well as the section of SR 152 off US 101 south of Santa Cruz.
- In update 1.29, the section of US 101 between Santa Cruz and San Francisco was added. The route was changed from a city street to a freeway connected to the town by a diamond interchange.
- In update 1.31.2, a special Mud Creek Slide depot was added south of the city along SR 1 as part of the Operation Big Sur event.
- In update 1.36, the at-grade three-way junction of SR 1 and Swift Street was re-oriented from a SR 1 TOTSO to SR 1 going straight through the junction. A gas station and an International truck dealer were added, and the city received a texture overhaul and various minor improvements.