|American Truck Simulator||18 Wheels of Steel|
|Note: This page contains only information about San Francisco in American Truck Simulator!|
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
The city includes many attractions that are visible in real life, including Alcatraz, the Ferry Building, Golden Gate Bridge, the Palace of Fine Arts, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, San Francisco Docks and the San Francisco Railway Museum.
There are also a lot of real life high-rise buildings in the downtown of San Francisco:
- 50 California Street
- 333 Market Street
- 345 California Center
- 555 California Street
- Embarcadero Center
- Hyatt Regency
- One California Building
- One Maritime Plaza
- One Rincon Hill Towers
- Pacific Gas & Electric Building
- Providian Financial Building
- Southern Pacific Building
- St. Regis
- Steuart and Spear Towers
- The Infinity Towers
- Transamerica Pyramid
Other landmarks in San Francisco are the Coit Tower, the San Francisco Municipal Railway, Yerba Buena Island and a Hapag Lloyd container ship (ingame name: "Haddock-Floyd).
Features[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
The city itself is arranged in a circular road system. Three roads connect San Francisco with other cities:
- The runs to Oakland and Sacramento to the northeast.
- The runs to Santa Cruz and Los Angeles to the south, parallel to the , and San Rafael and Eureka to the north.
- The runs to Santa Cruz to the south, parallel to US 101.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Twin-cities of San Francisco, which are also in SCS Software games: