|American Truck Simulator||18 Wheels of Steel|
|Note: This page contains only information about Salt Lake City in American Truck Simulator!|
Salt Lake City is home of Temple Square which sits right in the heart of the city. Every grid in Utah and the Salt Lake Valley begins and ends at Temple Square. Buildings in this complex are The Tabernacle, The Assembly Hall, The North and South Visitor Center, and The Salt Lake Temple itself.
Salt Lake City is also home of many skyscrapers these being; The LDS Church Headquarters Building, The Joseph Smith Building, City Creek Towers,The World Trade Center Utah, the Wells Fargo Building, US Bank Towers, Key Bank Building, Zions Bank Towers, The Salt Palace, 222 South Main, the Walker Center, 15 hotels, two newspapers The Deseret News and the Tribune, One Utah Center, and the Triad Center which is home to downloadable radio station KSL News Radio.
Salt Lake is also home to Rice Eccle Stadium, the Maverik Center, Rio Tinto Stadium, the Arena, and the Smiths Ball Park.
The Capital Building rest on Capital Hill right below Ensign Peak which marks the north entrance to the valley.
Salt Lake City is also home to the Family History Library the world headquarters of Family Search, the Conference Center, City Hall, the Salt Lake Public Library, The United States Courthouse, The Union Pacific Depot, and the Rio Grande Depot to name a few of the sights of Salt Lake.
West of town is Salt Lake International Airport and the Great Salt Lake which gives Salt Lake its name.
Salt Lake City features an Avalanche Steel scrapyard, an Avalanche Steel factory, an Coastline Mining depot, an Sell Goods warehouse and an Voltison Motors depot (North part), an HMS Machinery depot opperating the Kennecott Copper Mine, an Plaster & Sons construction site and an Wallbert market (South part).
- The runs south to Provo and Las Vegas, Nevada and north to Ogden and Idaho.
- The runs west to Elko and Reno, Nevada and east to Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- Twin-cities of Salt Lake City, which are also in SCS Software games:
- The Grid System which is used to monitor traffic in every city around the world and in American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 was developed in Salt Lake 150 years ago and is still used today to route traffic through the cities.
- Salt Lake is the heart of the Pacific Northwest and is known as The Crossroads of the West. Interstate 80, Interstate 15, Highway 89, and US 40 pass through the heart of the city on their way to cities beyond. Salt Lake is also an important railroad hub with the lines of Union Pacific, Rio Grande, Western Pacific, Southern Pacific, and the Utah Railroad snaking their way through the city. The California Zephyr and Frontrunner make stops in Salt Lake on their way to major stops on their routes.
- Salt Lake City has many nicknames. Salt Lake is an abbreviation of its name and is used by everyone, truckers call it Salty, and it is known as the Crossroads of the West.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Cedar City - Logan - Moab - Ogden - Price - Provo - Salina - Salt Lake City - St. George - Vernal
Scenery Towns: Bluff - Brigham City - Cove Fort - Crescent Junction - Delta - Duchesne - Fort Duchesne - Heber City - Hildale - Hurricane - Kanab - Mexican Hat - Monticello - Panguitch - Perry - Richfield - Scipio - Silver Summit - Wendover
|Highways|| Interstate 15 - Interstate 70 - Interstate 80 - Interstate 84|
US 6 - US 40 - US 50 - US 89 - US 89A - US 91 - US 163 - US 189 - US 191
UT-9 - UT-10 - UT-14 - UT-26 - UT-34 - UT-52 - UT-55 - UT-56 - UT-59 - UT-130 - UT-151 - UT-161 - UT-165 - UT-172 - UT-201 - UT-202 - UT-265