Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Salem features four landmarks: Mission Lake, McNary Field, Geer Park, and Willamette Valley Vineyards (Darchelle Uzau depot)
The following appear as stand-ins: Comfort Inn Salem, DoubleTree by Hilton Salem, McDonald's Hawthorne Ave, and Lancaster Mall (As a Wallbert supercenter depot).
The historic downtown is not shown in the game and the player is restricted to just areas around Interstate 5. It roughly takes the Mission St SE Exit, runs up Hawthorne Avenue SE and turns back towards Interstate 5 on Market Street NE.
Features[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
- The runs to Albany, Eugene, and California to the south and Portland and Washington to the north.
- The runs from I-5 in Albany south of Salem to Newport to the west and Bend to the east.
- The connects I-5 with Lancaster Drive and the quarry area.
- The connects I-5 with Lancaster Drive and the commercial area.
- A minor road runs from Lancaster Drive and the quarry area to the Avalanche Steel factory, Darchelle Uzau vineyard, and US 20 in Albany to the south.
History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Buchanan - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - Maupin - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways||Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569