A few landmarks in Rīga are the Rīgas hes, the Radio and TV tower and the VEF history museum.
The companies Latvijas Vagonu Rūpnīca, Marina, Nordic Cargo Handling, NS Chemicals, Renat and Rosmark have depots in the city. A Vanha Kivi quarry is located at the east, a AeroBaltica depot at the west, a Balteus Yachts depot far west and an Evikši ZS farm at the south. Also features a garage, two gas stations, a hotel, a large MAN truck dealer with service shop and a recruitment agency.
- The runs east towards Valmiera and the Estonian border.
- The is a connection between the , , the Vanha Kivi quarry, the and .
- The passes through the surroundings of Rīga. It runs east towards Daugavpils, along with the A6.
- The starts in the city center and runs east towards Daugavpils along with the A5.
- Both and runs south towards Lithuania, having the Evikši ZS farm in the A8.
- The runs west towards Ventspils.
- Twin-cities of Rīga, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Daugavpils - Liepāja - Rēzekne - Rīga - Valmiera - Ventspils|
|Highways||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A14 - A15|