|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Note: This page contains only information about Praha in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
Praha (English: Prague) is the capital city of the Czech Republic. It has a ring road around the southern half of the city, along with having the former furthest depot from the city center (before Scandinavia and Vive la France; excluding quarries).
Praha is considered to be a well-done city with good looks and roads by some players, probably due to Praha being developers SCS's home city.
- The runs south to Brno.
- The runs south to Nürnberg
- The runs north to Dresden
- The runs north to the Scout factory
- The runs east to Wrocław
- Praha is the home of SCS Software, the developer of the Truck Simulator games.
- Twin-cities of Praha, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||ETS 1: Praha|
|Highways||D0 - D1 - D2 - D5 - D8 - D10 - D11|