Poznań is one of the three Polish cities introduced in the original Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS 2) map. Aligning with other Polish cities in ETS 2, Poznań can be accessed via many different roads, even more so with the release of Going East expansion.
The following landmarks in Poznań are rendered in ETS 2: (All links are in Polish)
- Andersia Tower
- Church of Holliest Savior
- Collegium Altum
- Novotel / Ibis Poznań Centrum
- Poznań Financial Centre
Further east, just beyond the city limits, a TREE-ET mill can be found. It is one of the easternmost accessible locations in the original ETS 2.
The only numbered highway running near Poznań is the , which links Warszawa, the Polish capital, with the Polish-German border near the latter country's capital, Berlin. Along the highway, Poznań is the last Polish city truckers would encounter before reaching the border.
- A north-south railway runs to the west of Poznań.
- Signs in Germany refer to the city as Posen. It's the city's name during Prussian (and later German) era.
- Twin-cities of Poznań, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||ETS 1: Warszawa|
|Roads|| A1 - A2 - A4|
S7 - S8