|American Truck Simulator||18 Wheels of Steel|
|Note: This page contains only information about Phoenix in American Truck Simulator!|
Phoenix is the capital city of Arizona. It is featured in American Truck Simulator through the Arizona map expansion, and in 18 Wheels of Steel series. The city features a lot of companies including one exclusive depot at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport called Phoenix Freight.
There are a lot of landmarks in the skyline of Phoenix, including the Arizona Center, the Bank of America Tower, the Chase Tower, the CityScape, the Hyatt Regency, the One North Central, the Renaissance Square, the Sheraton Grand, the US Bank Center, the Wells Fargo Plaza and the Western Phoenix Downtown.
Other important landmarks are the Sky Harbor International Airport, the Salt River and the Aqua Fria River.
The city is split up in several parts by highways:
The international airport is in the southeast part of Phoenix and is home to the Phoenix Freight depot.
Phoenix is connected to other cities by four highways:
- The runs to Ehrenberg and Los Angeles, California to the west and Tucson and New Mexico to the southeast.
- The continues from SR 85 to Camp Verde and Flagstaff to the north.
- The runs from Loop 303 towards Kingman and Las Vegas to the northwest (via the ) and from I-10 and SR 51 on the east side of Phoenix to Globe and Show Low to the northeast.
- The serves as a connection from I-10 and US 60 to the northeast of the city.
- The continues from I-17 to the Bushnell Farms depot and the to the south, which runs to Yuma and San Diego, California to the west and Tucson (via I-10) to the east.
- The runs from I-10 to I-17, on the northwest side of Phoenix.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Camp Verde - Clifton - Ehrenberg - Flagstaff - Grand Canyon Village - Holbrook - Kayenta - Kingman - Nogales - Page - Phoenix - San Simon - Show Low - Sierra Vista - Tucson - Yuma
Scenery Towns: Ash Fork - Bitter Springs - Cameron - Colorado City - Dateland - Fredonia - Globe - Mexican Water - Pinetop–Lakeside - Quartzsite - Sanders - Seligman - Springerville - St. Johns - Teec Nos Pos - Valle - Wickenburg
|Highways|| Interstate 8 - Interstate 10 - Interstate 15 - Interstate 17 - Interstate 19 - Interstate 40|
US 60 - US 64 - US 70 - US 89 - US 89A - US 93 - US 95 - US 160 - US 163 - US 180 - US 191
AZ 51 - AZ 61 - AZ 64 - AZ 66 - AZ 77 - AZ 85 - AZ 89 - AZ 90 - AZ 92 - AZ 98 - AZ 260 - AZ 303 - AZ 389