Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Pendleton's downtown is greatly exaggerated in the game. Historic middies buildings are greatly stretched to be taller in the game to look taller. As well, on the hillside to the west of downtown, the game also exaggerates the size of the college and makes those buildings seem like mid-rise towers.
As well, the entry into the city is pretty accurate.
- Blue Mountain Community College
- Pendleton Round-Up Stadium
- The Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution
Features[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Pendleton is connected to other cities by four highways:
- The beginning of the , which runs northwest towards Kennewick, concurrent with US 395, and Yakima, Washington, is located to the west of Pendleton.
- The and the run west to The Dalles and Portland and southeast to Ontario.
- The runs south to John Day and Burns and north to Kennewick, concurrent with I-82, and Spokane, Washington.
History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Buchanan - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - Maupin - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways||Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569