- East Idaho Avenue Train Bridge
- Ontario High School
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center
Eight companies have depots in Ontario: Coastline Mining near Baker City, Eddy's, Gallon Oil (unload only) in Baker City, Global Mills, Olthon Homes, Steeler, Sunshine Crops, and Wallbert. One can also find a garage, a recruitment agency, and a truck stop (featuring a gas station, two rest areas, and a service shop) in Ontario.
Ontario is connected to other cities by four highways:
- The runs northwest to Pendleton and Portland, mostly concurrent with US 30, and east to Nampa and Boise, Idaho.
- The runs west from OR 201 to Burns.
- The runs northwest to Pendleton and Portland, mostly concurrent with I-84, and east towards US 95 in Fruitland and Payette, Idaho.
- The intersects I-84 southeast of Ontario and US 30 in Fruitland, Idaho east of Ontario and runs south to Winnemucca, Nevada and north to Grangeville and Lewiston, Idaho.
- The runs on the west side of Ontario from US 20 to I-84 and US 30.
See Also Edit
|Cities|| Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Buchanan - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - Maupin - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569