One Truck Family was a World of Trucks event that started on 22 March 2019 and ended on 6 May 2019.
In order to complete the event, truckers have to deliver all 10 European Truck Racing Championship trailers to 15 rotating destinations (see table below for cities and schedule). An additional reward is given if the trucker completes deliveries to at least 5 of those destinations.
Starting Points and Cargo Edit
Starting points and cargo always stay the same.
|City||Depot||Cargo (Racing Truck)||Truck Manufacturer|
|Prague||Scout||Buggyra Racing - Adam Lacko + Oliver Jane||Buggyra|
|Mannheim||Transinet||Team Hahn Racing - Jochen Hahn||Iveco|
|Stuttgart||LKW||Team Schwabentruck - Stephanie Halm||Iveco|
|Munich||Kaarfor||Truck Sport Lutz Bernau - Antonio Albacete||MAN|
|Berlin||EuroGoodies||Reboconort Truck Racing Team - Eduardo Rodrigues||MAN|
|Bremen||Posped||SL Trucksport - Sascha Lenz||MAN|
|Cologne||Posped||Team Reinert Racing - René Reinert||MAN|
|Bratislava||Posped||Tankpool 24 Racing - Norbert Kiss||Mercedes-Benz|
|Frankfurt am Main||Tradeaux||Don't Touch Racing - André Kursim||Iveco|
|Amsterdam||Stokes||EK Truck Race - Erwin Kleinnagelvoort||Scania (unmarked)|
Destinations with Schedule Edit
|Destination City||Destination Depot||Period*|
|Paris||FLE (Charles de Gaulle Airport)||22 March - 25 March|
|Bratislava||BCP||25 March - 28 March|
|Ancona||Marina||28 March - 31 March|
|Poznan||Kaarfor||31 March - 03 April|
|Brussel||Transinet||03 April - 06 April|
|Oslo||Polaris Lines||06 April - 09 April|
|Manchester||LKW||09 April - 12 April|
|St. Petersburg||AeroBaltica||12 April - 15 April|
|Budapest||Tradeaux||15 April - 18 April|
|Le Mans||Wilnet Transport||18 April - 21 April|
|Genève||SellPlan||21 April - 24 April|
|Helsinki||IKA Bohag||24 April - 27 April|
|Milano||Cesare Supermercato||27 April - 30 April|
|Hannover||Tradeaux||30 April - 03 May|
|London||SellPlan||03 May - 06 May|
* Destinations change every three days at 07:00 UTC.
The truckers will receive the following for delivering all 10 ETRC cargo trailers:
- World of Trucks achievement
- ETRC Cap interior accessory
The trucker will receive the following for completing deliveries to at least 5 destinations:
- Special World of Trucks achievement
- Interior accessory of 1:50 truck model of one of three ETRC 2018 racing trucks (random drop)
- ETRC Mug interior accessory
- Beautiful racing-inspired paint-job
- The Buggyra Racing trailer is the only one to hold two racing trucks, and also the only one to feature specially-designed trucks. All other racing trucks are standard European style and loaded on standardized trailers.
- When Bratislava was destination between 25 and 28 March, no racing truck trailer was available from there, i.e. the Tankpool 24 Racing trailer was temporarily unavailable.
- Truckers who want to get the 5 destination completion award must start their participation before 24 April 07:00 UTC.
External Links Edit
- One Truck Family Event (SCS Software's Blog)