- Bigelow Hotel and Residence
- First Security Building
- Ogden Eccles Conference Center (in-game Ogden CIrcles)
- Ogden Municipal Building
- Peery's Egyptian Theater
- Ruby River
- Union Station
- Weber County Center
- Ogden Welcome Sign
Ogden features a Chemso refinery, a Plaster & Sons warehouse, a Rail Export depot operating Union Station, a Sell Goods warehouse and Wallbert warehouse in the Freeport Center in Roy on the southwest side of the city and a Wallbert market.
- The runs south to Salt Lake City and north to Tremonton, concurrent with I-84, and Pocatello, Idaho.
- The runs northwest to Tremonton, concurrent with I-15, Twin Falls, and Boise, Idaho and east towards Cheyenne, Wyoming (via the ).
- The and run from I-15 and I-84 in Brigham City north of Ogden to Logan to the north.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Cedar City - Logan - Moab - Ogden - Price - Provo - Salina - Salt Lake City - St. George - Vernal
Scenery Towns: Bluff - Bothwell - Brigham City - Cove Fort - Crescent Junction - Delta - Duchesne - Fort Duchesne - Heber City - Hildale - Hurricane - Kanab - Mexican Hat - Modena - Monticello - Panguitch - Perry - Richfield - Riverside - Scipio - Silver Summit - Tremonton - Washington - Wendover
|Highways|| Interstate 15 - Interstate 70 - Interstate 80 - Interstate 84|
US 6 - US 40 - US 50 - US 89 - US 89A - US 91 - US 163 - US 189 - US 191
UT-9 - UT-10 - UT-26 - UT-30 - UT-34 - UT-52 - UT-55 - UT-56 - UT-59 - UT-130 - UT-151 - UT-161 - UT-165 - UT-172 - UT-201 - UT-202 - UT-265