"Norway has a total area of 385,252 square km. It is one of the oldest kingdoms and also one of the largest producers of oil and natural gas. Its capital Oslo is the fastest growing major city in Europe. Norway has 72,033 km of paved roads and 664 km of motorways."
Norway features a total of four accessible cities, all of them offering ferry routes to neighboring countries.
|Bergen||Ferry to Hirtshals|
|Kristiansand||Ferry to Hirtshals|
|Oslo||Capital and ferry to Frederikshavn|
|Stavanger||Ferry to Hirtshals|
Just like the other two Scandinavian countries featured, all highways in Norway are signed with European route numbers and do not have national numbers. The main routes include:
Kristiansand – Oslo – Sweden
Minor road – E18
Stavanger – Kristiansand
There are also a minor road between Bergen and Oslo and another between Stavanger and Bergen.
Polaris Lines operates four ferry lines from / to Norway:
- Bergen – Hirtshals (Denmark)
- Kristiansand – Hirtshals (Denmark)
- Oslo – Frederikshavn (Denmark)
- Stavanger – Hirtshals (Denmark)
- Norway, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, and United Kingdom are the only countries in Euro Truck Simulator 2 not members of the European Union.
- This is the only country in the game whom all of its cities are connected by ferry routes. In fact, since all Norwegian cities have connections to either Hirtshals or Frederikshavn (which are themselves close to each other), it's faster for trucks to jump across Norwegian cities using these ferry routes. However, it costs more in-game time and in-game money than simply driving between the Norwegian cities.
- Norway, alongside Denmark and Sweden, are the only countries that require the usage of headlights during daytime.
- Until the release of the Beyond the Baltic Sea expansion, the Scandinavian countries were the only countries, DLC or not, in which night didn't actually exist - it was instead a perpetual dusk/dawn around midnight.
|Cities||Bergen - Kristiansand - Oslo - Stavanger|
|Highways||E18 - E39 - E134|