|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2||UK Truck Simulator|
|Note: This page contains only information about Newcastle-upon-Tyne in UK Truck Simulator!|
- EuroGoodies, SellPlan and Sanbuilders have depots in Newcastle.
- Newcastle has a garage and a hotel on the west side.
- A small truck dealer is situated in Newcastle. A separate service shop allows truckers to have their trucks serviced.
- There's a recruitment agency in Newcastle.
- The goes south from Newcastle. Both access roads to Newcastle proper have junctions with the A1, with its northern terminus at the access to the Port of Newcastle.
- The road north of Port of Newcastle is numbered . Further on, the and take over before reaching Edinburgh.
- The northern access road to Newcastle continues after meeting A1. Its terminus is Carlisle, and thence the .
- Twin-cities of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Aberdeen - Birmingham - Cambridge - Carlisle - Cardiff - Dover - Edinburgh - Felixstowe - Glasgow - Grimsby - Harwich - Hull - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Plymouth - Sheffield - Southampton - Swansea|
|Motorways|| M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - M6 - M8 - M11 - M18 - M20 - M25 - M27 - M53 - M53 - M62 - M74 - M80 - M90 - M180|
A1 - A2 - A9 - A12 - A14 - A15 - A20 - A27 - A30 - A31 - A35 - A38 - A63 - A68 - A80 - A120 - A180 - A259 - A483 - A696 - A720
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.