|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2||UK Truck Simulator|
|Note: This page contains only information about Newcastle-upon-Tyne in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
Newcastle-upon-Tyne is a city in the United Kingdom. Along with London and Manchester (as well as the Port of Dover), Newcastle is one of the three UK cities to have been featured in Euro Truck Simulator.
- EuroGoodies, SellPlan and Sanbuilders have depots in Newcastle.
- Newcastle has a garage and a hotel on the west side.
- A small Mercedes-Benz truck dealer is situated in Newcastle. A separate service shop allows truckers to have their trucks serviced.
- There's a recruitment agency in Newcastle.
- The goes south from Newcastle. Both access roads to Newcastle proper have junctions with the A1, with its northern terminus at the access to the Port of Newcastle.
- The road north of Port of Newcastle is numbered . Further on, the and take over before reaching Edinburgh.
- The northern access road to Newcastle continues after meeting A1. Its terminus is Carlisle, and thence the .
- The Port of Newcastle is served by Euro Lines ferries to / from IJmuiden near Amsterdam.
- Twin-cities of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Aberdeen - Birmingham - Cambridge - Carlisle - Cardiff - Dover - Edinburgh - Felixstowe - Glasgow - Grimsby - Harwich - Hull - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Plymouth - Sheffield - Southampton - Swansea|
|Motorways|| M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - M6 - M8 - M11 - M18 - M20 - M25 - M27 - M53 - M53 - M62 - M74 - M80 - M90 - M180|
A1 - A2 - A9 - A12 - A14 - A15 - A20 - A27 - A30 - A31 - A35 - A38 - A63 - A68 - A80 - A120 - A180 - A259 - A483 - A696 - A720
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.