"Nevada (Spanish for 'snow covered') is the 7th most extensive (110,561 sq. mi), the 35th most populous (2,890,845 people), and the 9th least densely populated of the 50 United States. The economy of Nevada is tied to tourism (especially entertainment and gambling related), mining and cattle ranching. Nevada was founded on mining and re-founded on sin - beginning with prizefighting and easy divorce a century ago and later extending to gaming and prostitution."
A medium-sized state, Nevada consists mostly of desert. The state's most renowned cities are Las Vegas and Reno, each famous for their casinos. Nevada can be a great and unique experience for players, with seemingly endless cracked and empty highways to haul cargo along.
- 12 August 2014: Blog post showcasing the work on American Truck Simulator. The second image depicts the junction of Flamingo Road and Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas.
- 2 February 2016: Nevada is released as part of the base game.
Since the release of the DLC, new major content has been added to it for free in game updates (not including road connections to new neighbouring states).
- 12 December 2016: Update 1.5 rescales the map from 1:35 to 1:20 and includes countless additions and improvements.
- 9 November 2017: Update 1.29 adds SR 374 from California to Beatty.
- 17 September 2018: Update 1.32 adds the Interstate 580 bypass around Carson City.
- 8 February 2019: Update 1.34 completely reworks Tonopah and adds SR 140 from Oregon to US 95.
- 14 July 2020: Update 1.38 expands and partially reworks Las Vegas and adds SR 319 from Panaca to Utah. A blog post on 24 April 2020 hinted at the rework. A blog post on 15 June 2020 announced the rework.
There are 10 cities in Nevada.
Cities which are also in the 18 Wheels of Steel games are marked with " * ".
Note: Carson City is in italic lettering since it's the capital of the state of Nevada.
|Jackpot||Las Vegas *||Pioche|
Scenery towns on this wiki are defined as cities or communities that are unmarked on the map.
|Austin||Battle Mountain||Beatty||Coaldale Junction|
|Currie||Denio Junction||Goldfield||Indian Springs|
|Lages Station||Majors Place||Mazany Creek||McDermitt|
There are five Interstate Highways in Nevada:
|Interstate 11||Interstate 15||Interstate 80||Interstate 515||Interstate 580|
US 93 (Arizona) - I-515/US 93/US 95 (Las Vegas)
California - Arizona
California - Utah
US 395 (Carson City) - I-80/US 395 (Reno)
There are six US Highways in Nevada:
|US 6||US 50||US 93|
California - Utah
Stateline - Utah
Arizona - Idaho
|US 93 Alternate||US 95||US 395|
US 93 (Lages Station) - I-80/US 93 (Wells)
I-11/I-515/US 93 (Las Vegas) - US 6 (Coaldale Junction); I-80 (Winnemucca) - Oregon
California - California
There are eight Nevada State Routes:
|SR 140||SR 225||SR 292||SR 305|
OR 140 (Oregon) - US 95
I-80 (Elko) - Idaho
US 50 (Austin) - I-80 (Battle Mountain)
|SR 319||SR 374||SR 375||SR 376|
US 93 (Panaca) - SR-56 (Utah)
California - US 95 (Beatty)
US 93 - US 6
US 6 (Tonopah) - US 50
- Main article: American Truck Simulator Achievements
|Silver State||Discover every city in Nevada|
|Gold Fever||Deliver cargo to both quarries in Nevada|
Screenshots of the rescale (update 1.5)
Screenshots of new content added in update 1.34
Screenshots of the rework of Las Vegas (update 1.38)
- Official American Truck Simulator website, accessed 2022-03-29
- SCS Software, Meanwhile across the ocean, 2014-08-12 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, American Truck Simulator Out Now!, 2016-02-02 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, ATS World Rescale is released in Update 1.5!, 2016-12-12 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, New Mexico DLC arrives alongside American Truck Simulator update 1.29!, 2017-11-09 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, ATS and ETS2 Update 1.32, 2018-09-17 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, ATS and ETS2 Update 1.34, 2019-02-08 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, American Truck Simulator 1.38 Release, 2020-07-14 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, SCS Home Office Vol. 2, 2020-04-24 (accessed 2022-04-08)
- SCS Software, ATS 1.38: Las Vegas Revamp, 2020-06-15 (accessed 2022-04-08)
|The States of American Truck Simulator|
|Arizona - California - Colorado - Idaho - Montana - Nevada - New Mexico - Oregon - Texas - Utah - Washington - Wyoming|
|Cities||Carson City - Elko - Ely - Jackpot - Las Vegas - Pioche - Primm - Reno - Tonopah - Winnemucca
Scenery Towns: Austin - Battle Mountain - Beatty - Coaldale Junction - Currie - Denio Junction - Goldfield - Indian Springs - Lages Station - Majors Place - Mazany Creek - McDermitt - Owyhee - Panaca - Rachel - Stateline - Verdi - Wells - West Wendover
|Highways||Interstate 11 - Interstate 15 - Interstate 80 - Interstate 515 - Interstate 580|
US 6 - US 50 - US 93 - US 93 Alternate - US 95 - US 395
SR 140 - SR 225 - SR 292 - SR 305 - SR 319 - SR 374 - SR 375 - SR 376