- Big Horn Lodge
- Canyonlands by Night and Day (in-game name: Canyon Hotel)
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Moab
- Hole N" The Rock
- Lions Park
- Moab Brewery
- Moab Giants
- Moab Grill Restaurant
- Moab Regional Center
- Moab Scenic Tram
- Old Spanish Trail Arena
- Welcome to Moab sign
- The intersects US 191 in Crescent Junction north of Moab and runs to Salina to the west, concurrent with US 50, and Grand Junction and Denver, Colorado to the east.
- The intersects US 191 in Crescent Junction north of Moab and runs towards Price and Salt Lake City (the latter city via the ) to the northwest and Loma and Grand Junction, Utah to the east, concurrent with I-70 and US 50.
- The intersects US 191 in Crescent Junction north of Moab and runs to Salina to the west, concurrent with I-70, and Loma and Grand Junction, Utah to the east, concurrent with I-70 and US 6.
- The runs towards Monticello, Kayenta (the latter city via the ), and Holbrook, Arizona to the south and Crescent Junction and Price to the north.
- The runs from US 191 in Monticello south of Moab towards Cortez, Colorado and Farmington (the latter city via the ) and Gallup, New Mexico to the south.
|Cities||Cedar City - Logan - Moab - Ogden - Price - Provo - Salina - Salt Lake City - St. George - Vernal
Scenery Towns: Bluff - Bothwell - Brigham City - Cove Fort - Crescent Junction - Delta - Duchesne - Fort Duchesne - Garden City - Heber City - Hildale - Hurricane - Kanab - Laketown - Magna - Mexican Hat - Modena - Monticello - Panguitch - Perry - Richfield - Riverside - Scipio - Silver Summit - Tremonton - Washington - Wendover
|Highways||Interstate 15 - Interstate 70 - Interstate 80 - Interstate 84|
US 6 - US 40 - US 50 - US 89 - US 89A - US 91 - US 163 - US 189 - US 191 - US 491
SR-9 - SR-10 - SR-26 - SR-30 - SR-34 - SR-52 - SR-55 - SR-56 - SR-59 - SR-130 - SR-151 - SR-161 - SR-165 - SR-172 - SR-201 - SR-202 - SR-265