Landmarks[edit | edit source]
In the game, some landmarks are seen such as the layout of the roads, especially the Crater Lake Highway Exit. Downtown Medford's skyline is exaggerated in game, but is seen.
The large building to the southeast of the city on a hill is the Rogue Valley Manor.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Bushnell Farms depot
- Two Deepgrove depots
- Gallon Oil unloading point in Canyonville
- Heartwood Furniture depot
- Home Store depot
- Plaster & Sons depot
- Tidbit depot
- Voltison Motors depot
- Wallbert depot
- Gas station
- Peterbilt Truck dealer
- Rest stop
Connections[edit | edit source]
Medford is connected by five highways:
- The runs south to Hilt and Redding, California and north to Eugene and Portland.
- The runs southwest from I-5 in Grants Pass towards Crescent City and Eureka, California and Coos Bay (the latter cities via the ).
- The connects I-5 with OR 140.
- The serves as a business route within the city.
- The runs east from OR 62 to Klamath Falls.
History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Buchanan - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - Maupin - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways||Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569