Mack Trucks is a future truck manufacturer in American Truck Simulator. Mack Trucks is a subsidiary of AB Volvo which purchased Mack along with Renault Trucks in 2000. It is possible that the Mack Anthem will join the game.
The headquarters of Mack Trucks are located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Release History Edit
- 10 October 2019: 1.36 Open Beta added the Mack dealership prefab in the game files.
- 29 January 2020: In SCS Software's video "A Look Back at 2019", one part of the video shows a recording section of the Mack Anthem.   There was also a blog post about an SCS Software team recording American truck sounds back on September 24, 2019, and the Mack Anthem as part of the configuration list. 
- 26 February 2020: 1.37 Open Beta added the folder mack.anthen in /def/vehicle/truck. 
- 27 March 2020: SCS posted a video make references the history of creation of the Mack Trucks mascot, the Bulldog, indicating that Mack Trucks will be the next manufacturer after International. 
Available engines Edit
Available Preconfigured Models Edit
Truck Dealers Edit
There are 3 Mack truck dealers in ATS
See also Edit
- ↑ SCS Software, A Look Back at 2019, 2020-01-29 (accessed 2020-01-29)
- ↑ A Look Back at 2019, 2020-01-29 (accessed 2020-01-29)
- ↑ SCS Software, Recording Truck Sounds in the USA, 2019-09-24 (accessed 2019-09-24)
- ↑ SCS Software SCS Forum, 2020-02-26. (Accessed 2020-02-26)
- ↑ SCS Software, Not to be sniffed at, 2020-03-27 (accessed 2020-03-27)
See also Edit
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium, T - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012|
| American Truck Simulator|
|Kenworth: T680, W900 - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL - International Trucks: LoneStar|