Mack Trucks is an American truck manufacturer featured in American Truck Simulator. Founded in 1900 as the Mack Brothers Company, it manufactured its first truck in 1907 and adopted its present name in 1922. Mack Trucks is a subsidiary of AB Volvo which purchased Mack along with Renault Trucks in 2000. After being founded in Brooklyn, New York, the company's headquarters were in Allentown, Pennsylvania, from 1905 to 2009 when they moved to Greensboro, North Carolina.
It was firstly featured in the 18 Wheels of Steel series under the fake name Metalhorse.
The headquarters of Mack Trucks are located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Release History Edit
- 10 October 2019: The 1.36 Open Beta added the Mack dealership prefab in the game files.
- 29 January 2020: In SCS Software's video "A Look Back at 2019", one part of the video shows a recording section of the Mack Anthem.   There was also a blog post about an SCS Software team recording American truck sounds back on September 24, 2019, and the Mack Anthem as part of the configuration list. 
- 26 February 2020: The 1.37 Open Beta added the folder mack.anthem in /def/vehicle/truck. 
- 27 March 2020: SCS posted a video make references the history of creation of the Mack Trucks mascot, the Bulldog , indicating that Mack Trucks will be the next manufacturer after International Trucks. 
- 14 April 2020: SCS posted a little video on their social medias, thanking the more than 140,000 followers on their Instagram account, and in this video in the initial seconds, can see a truck that looks like the Mack Anthem. 
- 22 April 2020: SCS Software officially announced that the Mack Anthem will arrive soon to the game. 
- 28 April 2020: Mack Anthem is released along with a trailer video. 
Available Preconfigured Models Edit
There are 5 different preconfigured models at Mack Trucks truck dealers in ATS, but all of them are customizable.
|Name||Image||Series||Chassis||Cabin||Engine Power||Engine Torque||Gearbox||Fuel||Paint||List Price||Required Level|
|Mack Anthem Day Cab||Anthem||6x2||Day Cab||345 hp (257kW)||1,360 lb-ft (1845 Nm) / 1,000 rpm||Eaton FM-15E310B-LAS||140 gal||Arctic White||$118,135.-||0|
|Mack Anthem Day Cab||Anthem||6x4||Day Cab||395 hp (295kW)||1,560 lb-ft (2115 Nm) / 1,050 rpm||mDRIVE AT2612F||200 gal||Lacquer Red||$132,880.-||0|
|Mack Anthem 48" Sleeper||Anthem||6x2||48" Sleeper||415 hp (309kW)||1,660 lb-ft (2251 Nm) / 1,000 rpm||mDRIVE ATO2612F||240 gal||Mountain Green||$161,800.-||0|
|Mack Anthem 70" Sleeper||Anthem||6x4||70" Sleeper||445 hp (332kW)||1,860 lb-ft (2522 Nm) / 1,150 rpm||mDRIVE ATO2612F||280 gal||Arctic White||$172,460.-||0|
|Mack Anthem 70" Sleeper||Anthem||6x4||70" Sleeper||505 hp (377kW)||1,860 lb-ft (2522 Nm) / 1,150 rpm||Eaton FO-22E318B-VXP R||280 gal||Graphite Gray||$200,230.-||0|
Truck Dealers Edit
There are 4 Mack truck dealers in ATS.
- ↑ SCS Software, A Look Back at 2019, 2020-01-29 (accessed 2020-01-29)
- ↑ A Look Back at 2019, 2020-01-29 (accessed 2020-01-29)
- ↑ SCS Software, Recording Truck Sounds in the USA, 2019-09-24 (accessed 2019-09-24)
- ↑ SCS Software SCS Forum, 2020-02-26. (Accessed 2020-02-26)
- ↑ Mack Trucks Historical Museum, 2020-03-27 (accessed 2020-03-27)
- ↑ SCS Software, Not to be sniffed at, 2020-03-27 (accessed 2020-03-27)
- ↑ SCS Software SCS Forum, 2020-04-14. (Accessed 2020-04-14)
- ↑ SCS Software, Mack Anthem® Announcement, 2020-04-22 (accessed 2020-04-22)
- ↑ SCS Software, The Mack Anthem® has arrived!, 2020-04-28 (accessed 2020-04-28)
See also Edit
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium, T - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012|
| American Truck Simulator|
|International Trucks: LoneStar - Kenworth: T680, W900 - Mack Trucks: Anthem - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL|