Just like its real-life counterpart, the motorway does not fully encircle the city, with the western section covered by a minor road.
Notable Differences with Real Life Edit
- In real life, the M2 motorway starts from a grade-separated junction with the M0 to the north. In the game, the interchange is simply a flat junction, and the northbound road is unnumbered. This is probably because the motorway was not yet open when the expansion was released.
- In real life, the does not directly become the in the southwestern end. In the game, it does.
- In real life, the M31 motorway exists as a shortcut between the and the southern side of . It doesn't appear in the game.
- In real life, the motorway starts directly on the instead of branching from the .
- There are three services on the in real life. Only the easternmost one is included in the game.
- While both the motorway in game and the real-life motorway are incomplete, the length of the motorway in game is the same as the (proposed) complete motorway in real-life.
- The northern bridge of the motorway, the Megyeri bridge looks nothing like the real one, which is a cable-stayed bridge, while in the game it's just a usual highway bridge.
See Also Edit
|Cities||Budapest - Debrecen - Pécs - Szeged|
|Highways|| M0 - M1 - M3 - M5 - M6 - M7 - M15 - M30 - M35 - M60|
8 - 47 - 55
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.