|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2||UK Truck Simulator|
|Note: This page contains only information about London in UK Truck Simulator!|
The becomes a full circle surrounding London, and provides the only outlet for London traffic – both of the city's connectors end on the M25. In addition, the following roads radiate from the M25 to connect other UK cities:
- The goes north towards Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, etc.
- The replaces the M20 as the connection towards Dover.
- The goes southwest towards Southampton. It's also the way to Plymouth, the south-westernmost British city featured in the game.
- The goes west into Wales. Cardiff and Swansea are the destinations of this motorway.
- The goes northeast towards Cambridge. Truckers going to Grimsby might also find this way better than following the M1.
- The goes east-northeast towards Felixstowe.
- Twin-cities of London, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Aberdeen - Birmingham - Cambridge - Carlisle - Cardiff - Dover - Edinburgh - Felixstowe - Glasgow - Grimsby - Harwich - Hull - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Plymouth - Sheffield - Southampton - Swansea|
|Motorways|| M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - M6 - M8 - M11 - M18 - M20 - M25 - M27 - M53 - M53 - M62 - M74 - M80 - M90 - M180|
A1 - A2 - A9 - A12 - A14 - A15 - A20 - A27 - A30 - A31 - A35 - A38 - A63 - A68 - A80 - A120 - A180 - A259 - A483 - A696 - A720
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.