|Euro Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2||UK Truck Simulator|
|Note: This page contains only information about London in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom (also the de facto of England). The first game featuring the city was Euro Truck Simulator (Gold Edition), which introduces London along with Manchester and Newcastle. Subsequently, UK Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 also included London, and it is one of the most important featured cities.
The becomes a full circle surrounding London, and provides the only outlet for London traffic – both of the city's connectors end on the M25. In addition, the following roads radiate from the M25 to connect other UK cities:
- The goes north towards Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, etc.
- The replaces the M20 as the connection towards Dover.
- The goes southwest towards Southampton. It's also the way to Plymouth, the south-westernmost British city featured in the game.
- The goes west into Wales. Cardiff and Swansea are the destinations of this motorway.
- The goes northeast towards Cambridge. Truckers going to Grimsby might also find this way better than following the M1.
- The goes east-northeast towards Felixstowe.
Two connection roads are added to the south, with one of them directly continues from the M2 after its interchange with the M25, while the other follows its two older siblings by ending on the M25.
- Two main features of London: The Thames and Heathrow Airport, were not rendered in the truck simulator games, presumably because of the limited space resulting from map compression.
- Twin-cities of London, which are also in SCS Software games:
|Cities||ETS 1: London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
UKTS / ETS 2: Aberdeen - Birmingham - Cambridge - Carlisle - Cardiff - Dover - Edinburgh - Felixstowe - Glasgow - Grimsby - Harwich - Hull - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Plymouth - Sheffield - Southampton - Swansea
|Motorways||M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - M6 - M8 - M11 - M18 - M20 - M25 - M27 - M53 - M53 - M62 - M74 - M80 - M90 - M180|
A1 - A2 - A9 - A12 - A14 - A15 - A20 - A27 - A30 - A31 - A35 - A38 - A63 - A68 - A80 - A120 - A180 - A259 - A483 - A696 - A720