It's one of the eight French cities featured in the original Euro Truck Simulator 2. Its projection in the game underwent two re-renderings after its release, one in the 1.26 update (coinciding release of Vive la France! DLC) and another dedicated "re-skinning" in the 1.38 update.
The visible landmarks of Lille are the Beffroi de Lille, the Cité administrative, the Eurocity towers, the Hôtel de région, the Tour Lilleurope and the Tour de Lille.
Two Autoroutes and one Route Nationale serve Lille:
- The links Lille to the , where truckers may continue their journey for Reims or Liège.
- The runs towards Calais (but taken over by the just before it arrives at the port). Truckers heading towards the United Kingdom should also follow this Autoroute.
- The goes northeast from Lille and serves as its direct connection to Brussel, the Belgian captial. The road was initially un-numbered in the game, but was recognized from version 1.38 update.
- Truckers heading from Lille to Paris need to follow the west and turn off at the first junction. The , which links Lille directly with Paris in real-life, isn't rendered outside Paris even after the revamp at the 1.26 update.
- Twin-cities of Lille, which are also in SCS Software games, include:
See also Edit
|Cities|| ETS 1: Bordeaux - Lyon - Paris
Vive la France! DLC: Ajaccio - Bastia - Bonifacio - Bordeaux - Bourges - Brest - Calvi - Civaux - Clermont-Ferrand - Golfech - La Rochelle - Le Havre - Le Mans - L'Île-Rousse - Limoges - Marseille (La Mède) - Montpellier - Nantes - Nice - Paluel - Porto-Vecchio - Rennes - Roscoff - Saint-Alban-du-Rhône - Saint-Laurent - Toulouse (Blagnac)
|Roads||Autoroutes||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A13 - A16 - A20 - A23 - A25 - A26 - A28 - A29 - A31 - A35 - A36 - A41 - A43 - A47 - A51 - A55 - A61 - A62 - A71 - A72 - A75 - A81 - A83 - A84 - A89 - A104 - A311 - A620 - A630 - A710 - A750 - A837|
|Routes Nationale||N12 - N104 - N118 - N165 - N184 - N230 - N356|
|Périphérique / Rocade||Bordeaux - Paris - Rennes - Toulouse|