Features[edit | edit source]
The three accessible areas are in the southwest, southeast and northeast respectively.
- The southwestern accessible area is denoted as "Central", with most of the facilities situated there, including a hotel, a service shop, and a recruitment agency. However, the central zone is only lightly industrialized, with only EuroGoodies having a depot there.
- The northeastern accessible area is labelled as the "industrial" zone. An ITCC factory and a Stokes depot are located there, along with a garage.
- A TREE-ET mill is on the minor road towards Luxembourg, to the southeast of the city.
- The Liège airport is to the northwest of the city centre and is inaccessible. However, the airport is visible from the A15 motorway, with respect to real-life situation.
Connections[edit | edit source]
- The motorway goes east from Liege towards Germany.
- The motorway goes west from Liege towards the .
- The turns off from the A15 at a short distance to the west of city. It connects Luxembourgish motorways, and thence Strasbourg and Genève.
- A minor road goes south from the A3 towards Luxembourg.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Twin-cities of Liège, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||ETS 1: Brussel|
|Autoroutes / Autosnelwegen||A1 - A3 - A4 - A7 - A15 - R0|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.