Features[edit | edit source]
Le Mans proper[edit | edit source]
Le Mans proper is situated near the A11 near its junctions with A28 and A81 respectively. Only one entrance is available to the city proper, but it's one of the fastest – truckers are allowed to drive at 90 km/h (56 mph) after they have passed the entrance sign.
Outlying depots[edit | edit source]
Three depots are located outside Le Mans but recognized in the game as belonging to the city:
- A Boisserie mill is located on a minor road between Le Mans and Paris.
- A Dans le Jardin farm is to the south of Le Mans, near the town of Rigny-Ussé.
- An MVM quarry is to the west of Le Mans, on an unnumbered road towards Rennes.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Two other Autoroutes meet the A11 near Le Mans:
- The runs north towards Le Havre and south towards the (and thence Civaux and Bordeaux)
- The runs west towards Rennes and thence Roscoff and Brest.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
City[edit | edit source]
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||ETS 1: Bordeaux - Lyon - Paris
Vive la France! DLC: Ajaccio - Bastia - Bonifacio - Bordeaux - Bourges - Brest - Calvi - Civaux - Clermont-Ferrand - Golfech - La Rochelle - Le Havre - Le Mans - L'Île-Rousse - Limoges - Marseille (La Mède) - Montpellier - Nantes - Nice - Paluel - Porto-Vecchio - Rennes - Roscoff - Saint-Alban-du-Rhône - Saint-Laurent - Toulouse (Blagnac)
|Roads||Autoroutes||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A13 - A16 - A20 - A23 - A25 - A26 - A28 - A29 - A31 - A35 - A36 - A41 - A43 - A47 - A51 - A55 - A61 - A62 - A71 - A72 - A75 - A81 - A83 - A84 - A89 - A104 - A311 - A620 - A630 - A710 - A750 - A837|
|Routes Nationale||N12 - N104 - N118 - N165 - N184 - N230 - N356|
|Périphérique / Rocade||Bordeaux - Paris - Rennes - Toulouse|