Landmarks[edit | edit source]
- Klamath River
- Lake Ewauna
- Oregon State Police station
- Upper Lake Klamath
Features[edit | edit source]
There is also a Weigh station at the north exit of the city.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Klamath Falls is connected to other cities by three highways:
- The runs south towards Weed, Redding, and San Francisco, California and north to Bend.
- The runs southeast towards Alturas, California (via the and ) and Reno, Nevada (via the , , and ).
- The runs northwest from US 97 north of Klamath Falls towards Eugene (via the ).
- The runs west to Medford and southeast towards Lakeview and Winnemucca, Nevada (the latter city via the and ).
History[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Buchanan - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - Maupin - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways||Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569