Kennewick (Kannewick and Kennwick on I-82 road signs in Oregon) is one of three cities that make up the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland) in Washington. It is featured in the Washington map expansion DLC for American Truck Simulator.
- Ed Hendler Bridge
- Pioneer Memorial Bridge
- The runs west to Yakima, concurrent with US 12, and southeast towards Pendleton, Oregon, concurrent with US 395.
- The connects the I-82 / US 12 junction with the US 12 / US 395 / SR 397 junction.
- The runs west to Yakima, concurrent with I-82, and east to Lewiston, Idaho.
- The runs south to Pendleton, Oregon and northeast to Ritzville and Spokane.
- The runs north from southeastern Kennewick, crossing the Columbia River, to the I-182 / US 12 / US 395 junction.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Aberdeen - Bellingham - Colville - Everett - Grand Coulee - Kennewick - Longview - Olympia - Omak - Port Angeles - Seattle - Spokane - Tacoma - Vancouver - Wenatchee - Yakima
Scenery Towns: Barney's Junction - Bellevue - Burlington - Clarkston - Coulee City - Coulee Dam - Coupeville - Dayton - Discovery Bay - Dodge - Ellensburg - Elma - Factoria - Forks - Goldendale - Hoquiam - Kalaloch - Marysville - Moses Lake - Naches - Newhalem - Orondo - Port Townsend - Potlatch - Richland - Ritzville - Tonasket - Waitsburg - Wallula Junction
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 90 - Interstate 182 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 2 - US 12 - US 97 - US 101 - US 395 - US 730
WA 8 - WA 14 - WA 20 - WA 155 - WA 261 - WA 285 - WA 397 - WA 432 - WA 433 - WA 526 - WA 529 - WA 900