International Trucks is an American truck brand that can be seen in several games of the 18 Wheels of Steel series under the fake name Intrepid. It is going to be the next truck brand to be featured in American Truck Simulator right after Volvo. The International Lonestar is expected to be released during 2019.
The headquarters of International Trucks are located in Lisle, Illinois.
Release History Edit
- 3 July 2018: SCS Software Twitter: SCS CEO Pavel Šebor was visiting the parent company of International. 
- 12 August 2018: Polish YouTuber Wujek Bohun interviews SCS Programmer Eryk Dwornicki, who reveals that the next truck for American Truck Simulator will be International. 
- 13 September 2018: SCS Forum user Carthoo (SCS Community Manager) shows off a CAD drawing of the Lonestar. 
- 3 November 2018: After a quick escalation between Volvo Trucks North America and SCS Software, the Volvo VNL (older model) will arrive before the Lonestar, within a month.
- 5 November 2018: The Volvo VNL was officially released.
- 20 December 2018: During a livestream, SCS confirms that two trucks (assumed to be the International Lonestar and the Freightliner Cascadia) will arrive in 2019.
- 4 February 2019: SCS Software officially reveals the Lonestar, with another CAD of the International Lonestar truck in a livestream to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of American Truck Simulator, claiming that it will arrive soon and Also a video of the progress, including interior and cab CAD progress. 
- 10 May 2019: A truck dealer can be found under construction in Redding as of version 1.35.
- 10 October 2019: 1.36 Open Beta is released and International dealerships were added in Santa Cruz, Flagstaff, Alamogordo, Salem, and Bellingham.
- 7 November 2019: With Utah DLC released, Provo is one of the cities that also has an International dealership.
|Model name||18 Wheels of Steel name||Image|
|International 8600||Intrepid 8600|
|International 9200||Intrepid 9200|
|International 9300||Intrepid Eagle|
|International 9400||Intrepid 9400|
|International 9900i||Intrepid 9900|
Truck Dealers Edit
There are 6 International truck dealers in ATS.
See also Edit
- ↑ Wujek Bohun on YouTube, 2018-08-12 (accessed 2018-08-12)
- ↑ SCS Software on Twitter, 2018-07-02 (accessed 2018-07-02) </li>
- ↑ Wujek Bohun on YouTube, 2018-08-12 (accessed 2018-08-12) </li>
- ↑ Carthoo on SCS Forum, 2018-09-13 (accessed 2018-09-24) </li>
- ↑ American Truck Simulator 3rd Anniversary Stream, 2018-02-04 (accessed 2019-02-04) </li></ol>
See also Edit
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium, T - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012|
| American Truck Simulator|
|Kenworth: T680, W900 - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL|