International Trucks is an American truck brand that can be seen in several games of the 18 Wheels of Steel series under the fake name Intrepid. Is the next truck brand be featured in American Truck Simulator after Volvo.  The International with International LoneStar. It was added to the game on December 12, 2019 along with the 1.36 update.
The headquarters of International Trucks are located in Lisle, Illinois.
Release History Edit
- 3 July 2018: SCS Software Twitter: SCS CEO Pavel Šebor was visiting the parent company of International. 
- 12 August 2018: Polish YouTuber Wujek Bohun interviews SCS Programmer Eryk Dwornicki, who reveals that the next truck for American Truck Simulator will be International. 
- 13 September 2018: SCS Community Manager Carthoo shows off a CAD drawing of the Lonestar on SCS forum. 
- 3 November 2018: After a quick escalation between Volvo Trucks North America and SCS Software, the Volvo VNL (older model) will arrive before the LoneStar, within a month.
- 5 November 2018: The Volvo VNL was officially released.
- 20 December 2018: During a livestream, SCS confirms that two trucks (assumed to be the International Lonestar and the Freightliner Cascadia) will arrive in 2019.
- 4 February 2019: SCS Software officially reveals the LoneStar, with another CAD of the International LoneStar truck in a livestream to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of American Truck Simulator, claiming that it will arrive soon and Also a video of the progress, including interior and cab CAD progress. 
- 10 May 2019: A truck dealer can be found under construction in Redding as of version 1.35.
- 10 October 2019: 1.36 Open Beta is released and International dealerships were added in Santa Cruz, Flagstaff, Alamogordo, Salem, and Bellingham.
- 7 November 2019: With Utah DLC released, Provo is one of the cities that also has an International dealership.
- 25 November 2019: SCS Software teases the International LoneStar in a short video. 
- 27 November 2019: SCS Software teases the International LoneStar in Instagram Stories. 
- 4 December 2019: SCS Software share a short video on your twitter account showing the interior of the International LoneStar. 
- 6 December 2019: International LoneStar appears in the Steam database. 
- 10 December 2019:
- 12 December 2019: LoneStar is release along with a trailer video. 
|Model name||18 Wheels of Steel name||Image|
|International 8600||Intrepid 8600|
|International 9200||Intrepid 9200|
|International 9300||Intrepid Eagle|
|International 9400||Intrepid 9400|
|International 9900i||Intrepid 9900|
Available Preconfigured Models Edit
There are 5 different preconfigured models at International Trucks truck dealers in ATS, but all of them are customizable.
|Name||Image||Series||Chassis||Cabin||Engine Power||Engine Torque||Gearbox||Fuel||Paint||List Price||Required Level|
|International LoneStar Day Cab||LoneStar||6x2||Day Cab||400 hp (298kW)||1,650 lb-ft (2237 Nm) / 1,000 rpm||Eaton FM-15E310B-LAS||140 gal||Red||$119,605.-||0|
|International LoneStar Day Cab||LoneStar||6x4||Day Cab||450 hp (335kW)||1,650 lb-ft (2237 Nm) / 1,000 rpm||Eaton FO-20E313A-MHP||200 gal||Black||$135,460.-||0|
|International LoneStar High Rise Sleeper||LoneStar||6x2||High Rise Sleeper||500 hp (373kW)||1,850 lb-ft (2508 Nm) / 1,000 rpm||Eaton Endurant EEO-18F112C||240 gal||Sunny Yellow||$168,040.-||0|
|International LoneStar High Rise Sleeper||LoneStar||6x4||High Rise Sleeper||565 hp (421kW)||1,850 lb-ft (2508 Nm) / 1,150 rpm||Eaton FO-22E318B-VXP||280 gal||Blue Metallic||$185,710.-||0|
|International LoneStar Sky Rise Sleeper||LoneStar||6x4||Sky Rise Sleeper||605 hp (451kW)||2,050 lb-ft (2779 Nm) / 1,150 rpm||Eaton FO-22E318B-VXP R||280 gal||Red Metallic||$202,545.-||0|
Truck Dealers Edit
There are 6 International truck dealers in ATS.
See also Edit
- ↑ Wujek Bohun on YouTube, 2018-08-12 (accessed 2018-08-12)
- ↑ SCS Software on Twitter, 2018-07-02 (accessed 2018-07-02) </li>
- ↑ Wujek Bohun on YouTube, 2018-08-12 (accessed 2018-08-12) </li>
- ↑ Carthoo on SCS Forum, 2018-09-13 (accessed 2018-09-24) </li>
- ↑ American Truck Simulator 3rd Anniversary Stream, 2019-02-04 (accessed 2019-02-04) </li>
- ↑ SCS Software on YouTube, 2019-11-25 (accessed 2019-11-25) </li>
- ↑ SCS Forum, 2019-11-27 (accessed 2019-11-27) </li>
- ↑ SCS Software, Twitter, 2019-12-04 (accessed 2019-12-04) </li>
- ↑ SCS Forum, 2019-12-06 (accessed 2019-12-06) </li>
- ↑ SCS Software, Twitter, 2019-12-10 (accessed 2019-12-10) </li>
- ↑ SCS Software, The LoneStar is arriving in American Truck Simulator, 2019-12-10 (accessed 2019-12-10) </li>
- ↑ SCS Software, The International LoneStar has arrived, 2019-12-12 (accessed 2019-12-12) </li></ol>
See also Edit
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium, T - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012|
| American Truck Simulator|
|Kenworth: T680, W900 - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL - International Trucks: LoneStar|