International Lonestar is an upcoming truck for American Truck Simulator. It was announced by Pavel, the CEO of SCS Software on February 4, 2019 in a livestream. It was also teased a bunch of times before.
Release History Edit
- 3 July 2018: SCS Software Twitter: SCS CEO Pavel Šebor was visiting the parent company of International. 
- 12 August 2018: Polish YouTuber Wujek Bohun interviews SCS Programmer Eryk Dwornicki, who reveals that the next truck for American Truck Simulator will be International. 
- 13 September 2018: SCS Forum user Carthoo (SCS Dev) shows off a CAD drawing of the Lonestar. 
- 3 November 2018: After a quick escalation between Volvo Trucks North America and SCS Software, the Volvo VNL (older model) will arrive before the Lonestar, within a month.
- 5 November 2018: The Volvo VNL was officially released.
- 20 December 2018: During a livestream, SCS confirms that two trucks (assumed to be the International Lonestar and the Freightliner Cascadia) will arrive in 2019.
- 4 February 2019: SCS Software officially reveals the Lonestar, with another CAD of the International Lonestar truck in a livestream to celebrate the 3rd anniversarry of American Truck Simulator, claiming that it will arrive soon and Also a video of the progress, including interior and cab CAD progress. 
- 25 November 2019: SCS Software teases the International Lonestar in a short video. 
- 27 November 2019: SCS Software teases the International Lonestar in Instagram Stories. 
- 4 December 2019: SCS Software share a short video on your twitter account showing the interior of the International Lonestar. 
- 6 December 2019: International Lonestar appears in the Steam database. 
- 10 December 2019:
- ↑ SCS Software on Twitter, 2018-07-02 (accessed 2018-07-13)
- ↑ Wujek Bohun on YouTube, 2018-08-12 (accessed 2018-08-12)
- ↑ Carthoo on SCS Forum, 2018-09-13 (accessed 2018-09-24)
- ↑ American Truck Simulator 3rd Anniversary Stream, 2018-02-04 (accessed 2019-02-04)
- ↑ SCS Software on YouTube, 2019-11-25 (accessed 2019-11-25)
- ↑ SCS Forum, 2019-11-27 (accessed 2019-11-27)
- ↑ SCS Software, Twitter, 2019-12-04 (accessed 2019-12-04)
- ↑ SCS Forum, 2019-12-06 (accessed 2019-12-06)
- ↑ SCS Software, Twitter, 2019-12-10 (accessed 2019-12-10)
- ↑ SCS Software, The LoneStar is arriving in American Truck Simulator, 2019-12-10 (accessed 2019-12-10)
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium, T - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012|
| American Truck Simulator|
|Kenworth: T680, W900 - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.