Helsinki is the capital city of Finland, featured in the Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC map expansion for Euro Truck Simulator 2. It features ferry connections to Travemünde, Germany and Tallinn, Estonia.
It has a few known landmarks like the Western Terminal 2, the PwC Finland and the Sitra Management Ltd.
Helsinki is split on many parts around its ring:
The city center features a large ferry terminal with a Polaris Lines depot and a rest stop.
The eastern part features an Ateria AS depot, an Container Port and a Marina. Further east in the , there is a International Baltic Petroleum refinery.
The northwest part (Espoo) features an IKA Bohag store and a Sininen Aurinko Logistiikka depot, a garage, a gas station, a large Iveco truck dealer and a recruitment agency.
The western part features an Maatila Egres farm and a Renat depot.
At the north in the (Vantaa), there is an airport with an AeroBaltica depot. At the there is an Vanha Kivi quarry.
Helsinki is almost surrounded by the . Many highways originate from this ring:
- The runs from Espoo towards Turku.
- The runs north towards Tampere.
- The runs north towards Lahti.
- The runs east towards Kotka.
- The connects the city center with the K50 and the K52.
- The runs from the K51 to the V1.
- Twin-cities of Helsinki, which are also in SCS Software games: