|UK Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Note: This page contains only information about Glasgow in UK Truck Simulator!|
As the largest Scottish city, Glasgow has the largest number of facilities among the three Scottish cities:
- EuroGoodies, ITCC and WGCC have depots in Glasgow. In addition, a Stein Bruch quarry is located to the north of the city.
- A garage, a hotel, a recruitment agency and a large truck dealer (with service facilities available) are present in Glasgow. There's also a gas station at the entrance of the city.
Three highways meet near Glasgow:
- The goes east towards Edinburgh.
- The goes south towards Carlisle.
- The goes northeast to a point where a minor road branches off towards Aberdeen. The road from Glasgow connecting the Stein Bruch quarry eventually ends on that road as well.
See also Edit
|Cities||Aberdeen - Birmingham - Cambridge - Carlisle - Cardiff - Dover - Edinburgh - Felixstowe - Glasgow - Grimsby - Harwich - Hull - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Plymouth - Sheffield - Southampton - Swansea|
|Motorways|| M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - M6 - M8 - M11 - M18 - M20 - M25 - M27 - M53 - M53 - M62 - M74 - M80 - M90 - M180|
A1 - A2 - A9 - A12 - A14 - A15 - A20 - A27 - A30 - A31 - A35 - A38 - A63 - A68 - A80 - A120 - A180 - A259 - A483 - A696 - A720
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.