|UK Truck Simulator||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Note: This page contains only information about Glasgow in Euro Truck Simulator 2!|
The known landmarks in the city are the Glasgow Science Center, the Clyde Auditorium and the University of Glasgow.
As the largest Scottish city, Glasgow has the largest number of facilities among the three Scottish cities:
- EuroGoodies, ITCC and WGCC have depots in Glasgow. In addition, a Stein Bruch quarry is located to the north of the city.
- A garage, a hotel, a recruitment agency and a large DAF truck dealer (with service facilities available) are present in Glasgow. There's also a gas station at the entrance of the city.
Three highways meet near Glasgow:
- The goes east towards Edinburgh.
- The goes south towards Carlisle.
- The goes northeast to a point where a minor road branches off towards Aberdeen. The road from Glasgow connecting the Stein Bruch quarry eventually ends on that road as well.
See also Edit
|Cities|| ETS 1: London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
UKTS / ETS 2: Aberdeen - Birmingham - Cambridge - Carlisle - Cardiff - Dover - Edinburgh - Felixstowe - Glasgow - Grimsby - Harwich - Hull - Liverpool - London - Manchester - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Plymouth - Sheffield - Southampton - Swansea
|Motorways|| M1 - M2 - M3 - M4 - M5 - M6 - M8 - M11 - M18 - M20 - M25 - M27 - M53 - M53 - M62 - M74 - M80 - M90 - M180|
A1 - A2 - A9 - A12 - A14 - A15 - A20 - A27 - A30 - A31 - A35 - A38 - A63 - A68 - A80 - A120 - A180 - A259 - A483 - A696 - A720