Freightliner Cascadia is an upcoming truck(s) for American Truck Simulator. It was first shown in a blog post in January 2016. It was teased two years later by an SCS Dev (SCS forum name Carthoo). In January 2016, an older model of the Cascadia was shown; however, the teaser that Carthoo teased contains a CAD drawing of the new model of the Cascadia 2018.
Release History Edit
- 25 January 2016: In a blog post about licensing issues, SCS Software shows a picture of the Freightliner Cascadia 2016 model.
- 24 September 2018: SCS Forum user Carthoo (SCS Developer) teases a render from SCS' vehicle department of the Freightliner Cascadia 2018 model.
- 21 December 2018: During a livestream, SCS confirms that both the International and the Freightliner Cascadia will arrive in 2019.
- 8 February 2019: Carthoo implies that the Freightliner Cascadia might not be released this year, but rather the International Lonestar, which is confirmed that it'll come later this year.
- 10 May 2019: A truck dealer can be found under construction in Redding as of version 1.35.
Truck Dealers EditOne of the new truck dealers (supposedly Freightliner) can be seen under construction west of Redding.
- ↑ SCS Software, Truck Licensing Situation Update, 2016-01-25 (accessed 2018-06-24)
- ↑ Carthoo on SCS Forum, 2018-09-24 (accessed 2018-09-24)
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/trucksim/comments/aof7iz/scs_on_youtube_man_tgx_euro_6_is_joining_ets2/eg0isjc/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/trucksim/comments/aof7iz/scs_on_youtube_man_tgx_euro_6_is_joining_ets2/eg0kltg/
See also Edit
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium, T - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012|
| American Truck Simulator|
|Kenworth: T680, W900 - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL|