January 2016. It was teased two years later by an SCS Dev (SCS forum name Carthoo). In January 2016, an older model of the Cascadia was shown; however the teaser that Carthoo teased contains a CAD drawing of the new model of the Cascadia 2018.
Release History Edit
- 25 January 2016: In a blog post about licensing issues, SCS Software shows a picture of the Freightliner Cascadia 2016 model.
- 24 September 2018: SCS Forum user Carthoo (SCS Developer) teases a render from SCS' vehicle department of the Freightliner Cascadia 2018 model.
- 21 December 2018: During a livestream, SCS confirms that both the International and the Freightliner Cascadia will arrive in 2019.
- 8 February 2019: Carthoo implies that the Freightliner Cascadia might not be released this year, but rather another truck.
Truck Dealers Edit
- ↑ SCS Software, Truck Licensing Situation Update, 2016-01-25 (accessed 2018-06-24)
- ↑ Carthoo on SCS Forum, 2018-09-24 (accessed 2018-09-24)
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/trucksim/comments/aof7iz/scs_on_youtube_man_tgx_euro_6_is_joining_ets2/eg0isjc/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/trucksim/comments/aof7iz/scs_on_youtube_man_tgx_euro_6_is_joining_ets2/eg0kltg/
See also Edit
| Euro Truck Simulator|
|Majestic Actros - Runner Magnum - Swift R - Valiant FH16|
| Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|DAF: XF 105, XF Euro 6 - Iveco: Stralis, Stralis Hi-Way - MAN: TGX, TGX Euro 6 - Mercedes-Benz: Actros, New Actros - Renault: Magnum, Premium - Scania: R, R 2009, S, Streamline - Volvo: FH16 2009, FH16 2012
Upcoming: Renault T
| American Truck Simulator|
|Kenworth: T680, W900 - Peterbilt: 389, 579 - Volvo: VNL
Upcoming: International Lonestar - Freightliner Cascadia