Experience points are very useful. It can unlock other trucks, accesories in the garage, paint jobs and more.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 & American Truck Simulator Edit
In Euro Truck Simulator 2. You gain Experience points by completing a job or drive 100 kilometers while in free roam. It can be useful for increasing your skills.
Job Completion Edit
- Base Reward: How many money, depending how many experience points you get.
- Long Distance Bonus: How many money, depending how many experience points you get.
- Parking Bonus: How perfect the parking is.
You can get Experience points, but also your experience points can be decreased during late for the delivery or taking many damage.
- Late Penalty: How many hours, depending your experience points decrease.
- Damage Penalty: How many damage, depending your experience points decrease.
- Free Roam For 100km: 50 XP (Requires Your Own Truck)
- High Value Cargo Bonus: The more rank is, the more XP you get.
- Urgent Delivery Bonus: The more rank is, the more XP you get.