- 529 Swing Bridges
- Angel of the Winds Arena
- Bank of America Building
- Boeing Building (Darwing Building)
- Everett Performing Arts Center
- Everett Public Library
- Key Bank Tower
- Kimberly Clark Warehouse
- Maggie's Park
- New Snohomish County Jail
- Port of Everett
- Port of Everett Storage Dome
- Robert J. Drewel Building
- Snohomish County Jail
- US 2 Trestle
- Wall Street Building
Everett features an Avalanche Steel scrapyard, HMS Machinery and Wallbert depots in the centre. In the port there are Sea Horizon and Sell Goods depots. Going south there is the Darwing aircraft factory.
- The runs to Seattle to the south and Bellingham and Vancouver, British Columbia to the north.
- The runs from I-5 to Wenatchee to the east.
- The connects I-5 with the Darwing factory south of the city.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Aberdeen - Bellingham - Colville - Everett - Grand Coulee - Kennewick - Longview - Olympia - Omak - Port Angeles - Seattle - Spokane - Tacoma - Vancouver - Wenatchee - Yakima
Scenery Towns: Barney's Junction - Bellevue - Burlington - Coulee City - Coulee Dam - Coupeville - Dayton - Discovery Bay - Factoria - Forks - Goldendale - Hoquiam - Kalaloch - Marysville - Moses Lake - Naches - Newhalem - Orondo - Port Townsend - Potlatch - Richland - Ritzville - Tonasket - Union Gap - Waitsburg - Wallula Junction
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 90 - Interstate 182 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 2 - US 12 - US 97 - US 101 - US 195 - US 395 - US 730
WA 8 - WA 14 - WA 20 - WA 155 - WA 261 - WA 285 - WA 397 - WA 432 - WA 433 - WA 526 - WA 529 - WA 900