- 529 Swing Bridges
- Angel of the Winds Arena
- Bank of America Building
- Boeing Building (Darwing Building)
- Everett Performing Arts Center
- Everett Public Library
- Key Bank Tower
- Kimberly Clark Warehouse
- Maggie's Park
- New Snohomish County Jail
- Port of Everett
- Port of Everett Storage Dome
- Robert J. Drewel Building
- Snohomish County Jail
- US 2 Trestle
- Wall Street Building
Everett features an Avalanche Steel scrapyard, HMS Machinery and Wallbert depots in the centre. In the port there are Sea Horizon and Sell Goods depots. Going south there is the Darwing aircraft factory.
- The runs towards Bellingham on the north and Seattle on the south.
- The runs towards Wenatchee to the east.
- The connects the Aerospace Factory to the south.
See also Edit
|Cities|| Aberdeen - Bellingham - Colville - Everett - Grand Coulee - Kennewick - Longview - Olympia - Omak - Port Angeles - Seattle - Spokane - Tacoma - Vancouver - Wenatchee - Yakima
Scenery Towns: Barney's Junction - Bellevue - Burlington - Coulee City - Coulee Dam - Coupeville - Dayton - Discovery Bay - Forks - Goldendale - Hoquiam - Kalaloch - Marysville - Moses Lake - Naches - Newhalem - Orondo - Port Townsend - Potlatch - Richland - Ritzville - Tonasket - Union Gap - Waitsburg - Wallula Junction
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 90 - Interstate 182 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 2 - US 12 - US 97 - US 101 - US 195 - US 395 - US 730
WA 8 - WA 14 - WA 20 - WA 155 - WA 261 - WA 285 - WA 397 - WA 432 - WA 433 - WA 526 - WA 529 - WA 900