- 4 June 2014: Blog post with teaser images of the Scandinavian expansion.
- 1 August 2014: Blog post with images of Växjö.
- 29 August 2014: Blog post with images of Linköping.
- 10 October 2014: Blog post comparing in-game and real-life landscapes.
- 21 November 2014: Blog post about Scandinavian road signs.
- 28 November 2014: Blog post about a Scania factory.
- 29 December 2014: Blog post about a new Light and Weather system.
- 2 February 2015: Blog post about a map of the DLC and Scandinavian bridges.
- 8 February 2015: Blog post about the city of Örebro in Sweden.
- 16 February 2015: Blog post about Norway's capital, Oslo.
- 27 February 2015: Blog post about ferries.
- 18 March 2015: Blog post about cargoes in Scandinavia.
- 4 April 2015: SCS announced the release date of the expansion and roads in Norway in a blog post.
- 30 April 2015: Scandinavia DLC trailer released.
- 6 May 2015: Scandinavia DLC is released.
The Scandinavia DLC brings 26 new cities to Euro Truck Simulator 2. One more city, Kapellskär, was added in the 1.33 update. The capitals of the countries are marked in bold.
|Aalborg||Denmark||4th largest city in Denmark|
|Bergen||Norway||Ferries to Hirtshals|
|Esbjerg||Denmark||Ferries to the United Kingdom|
|Frederikshavn||Denmark||Ferries to Oslo (Norway) and Göteborg (Sweden)|
|Gedser||Denmark||Ferries to Rostock (Germany)|
|Göteborg||Sweden||Ferries to Frederikshavn|
|Helsingborg||Sweden||8th largest city in Sweden|
|Hirtshals||Denmark||Ferries to Norway|
|Jönköping||Sweden||10th largest city in Sweden|
|Kalmar||Sweden||30th largest city in Sweden|
|Kapellskär||Sweden||Ferries to Naantali (Finland) and Paldiski (Estonia)|
Added in the 1.33 update
|Karlskrona||Sweden||Ferries to Poland|
|Kristiansand||Norway||Ferries to Hirtshals|
|København||Denmark||Capital of Denmark|
|Linköping||Sweden||5th largest city in Sweden|
|Malmö||Sweden||3rd largest city in Sweden|
|Nynäshamn||Sweden||Ferries to Poland|
|Odense||Denmark||3rd largest city in Denmark|
|Oslo||Norway||Capital of Norway - Ferries to Frederikshavn|
|Örebro||Sweden||6th largest city in Sweden|
|Stavanger||Norway||Ferries to Hirtshals|
|Stockholm||Sweden||Capital of Sweden|
|Södertälje||Sweden||16th largest city in Sweden|
|Trelleborg||Sweden||Ferries to Rostock (Germany)|
|Uppsala||Sweden||4th largest city in Sweden|
|Västerås||Sweden||7th largest city in Sweden|
|Växjö||Sweden||19th largest city in Sweden|
There are 25 companies known to be included in the Scandinavia DLC:
- Main article: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Achievements
On Steam there are 8 achievements requiring this DLC.
|Volvo Trucks Lover||Deliver truck cargo from Volvo Trucks factory to a Volvo truck dealer|
|Scania Trucks Lover||Deliver truck cargo from Scania factory to a Scania truck dealer|
|Sailor||Deliver yachts to all Scandinavian marinas|
|Whatever Floats Your Boat||Deliver cargo to all container ports|
|Cattle Drive||Complete a livestock delivery to Scandinavia|
|Sightseer||Discover all Scandinavian cities|
|Miner||Complete delivery jobs to all quarries in Scandinavia|
|Aquaphobia||Travel across the Øresund Bridge between København and Malmö|
- Daylight Usage Mandatory was introduced with the Scandinavia DLC, and means that if a country has this law in play, the player must turn on headlights to low-beam, otherwise getting booked.
- SCS Software, Some Nordic Driving, 2014-06-04 (accessed 2014-06-04)
- SCS Software, Driving in the North and Oculus Rift DK2 support, 2014-08-01 (accessed 2014-08-01)
- SCS Software, Fancy some Scandinavian shots?, 2014-08-29 (accessed 2014-08-29)
- SCS Software, Scandinavia - Going above and beyond..., 2014-10-10 (accessed 2014-10-10)
- SCS Software, DLC Scandinavia signs in progress, 2014-11-21 (accessed 2014-11-21)
- SCS Software, Unloading cargo - Scania Factory in DLC Scandinavia, 2014-11-28 (accessed 2014-11-28)
- SCS Software, New Light and Weather System Coming, 2014-12-29 (accessed 2014-12-29)
- SCS Software, Scandinavia reveal, 2015-02-02 (accessed 2015-02-02)
- SCS Software, A quick visit to Örebro!, 2015-02-08 (accessed 2015-02-08)
- SCS Software, Welcome to Oslo!, 2015-02-16 (accessed 2015-02-16)
- SCS Software, Over the Seas, 2015-02-27 (accessed 2015-02-27)
- SCS Software, Cargo for Scandinavia, 2015-03-18 (accessed 2015-03-18)
- SCS Software, Scandinavian diversity + The release date, 2015-04-04 (accessed 2015-04-04)
- SCS Software, Almost There!, 2015-04-30 (accessed 2015-04-30)
- SCS Software, Here we go: ETS2 Scandinavia map expansion published!, 2015-05-06 (accessed 2015-05-06)
|DLCs for Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Map Expansions||Going East! - Scandinavia - Vive la France! - Italia - Beyond the Baltic Sea - Road to the Black Sea - Iberia - Heart of Russia (upcoming)|
|Trailer / Cargo Packs||High Power Cargo Pack - Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack - Heavy Cargo Pack - Special Transport DLC - Krone Trailer Pack|
|Tuning Packs||Cabin Accessories - Wheel Tuning Pack - Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack - National Window Flags - Dragon Truck Design Pack - Michelin Fan Pack - Raven Truck Design Pack - XF Tuning Pack - Goodyear Tyres Pack - Actros Tuning Pack - HS-Schoch Tuning Pack - FH Tuning Pack|
|Paint Job Packs||Countries: Australian - Austrian - Belgian - Brazilian - Bulgarian - Canadian - Chinese - Czech - Danish - Dutch - Estonian - Finnish - French - German - Hungarian - Irish - Italian - Japanese - Latvian - Lithuanian - Norwegian - Polish - Portuguese - Romanian - Russian - Scottish - Slovak - South Korean - Spanish - Swedish - Swiss - Turkish - UK - USA
Others: Christmas - Fantasy - Flip - Force of Nature - Halloween - Ice Cold - Lunar New Year - Metallic - Pink Ribbon Charity - Pirate - Prehistoric - Space - Super Stripes - Valentines - Viking Legends