Release History Edit
SCS Software first hinted about the DLC in a very special Xmas live stream video posted on 19 December 2019. After that, SCS released information about the DLC in their blog:
- 19 December 2019: Iberia DLC is announced as the next map expansion in the SCS Christmas Stream , alongside the Steam store page being released.
- 13 February 2020: Blog post about the Eco-regions.
- 17 March 2020: Blog post about deserts.
- 14 April 2020: Blog post about ports.
- 22 April 2020: Iberia DLC cover is updated, now being added a truck, the Renault T and the flags of Spain and Portugal.
- 14 May 2020: Blog post about car industries.
- 24 June 2020: Blog post about olive productions in Spain.
- 26 June 2020: Some screenshots of the new SSAO graphics for the 1.38 Update were captured in the Iberia DLC.
- 13 July 2020: Blog post about architecture and villages.
- 30 July 2020: Blog post about energy.
- 5 August 2020: SCS Software shared a short video on their social media showing a briefly of an avenue in Lisbon.
- 12 August 2020: Blog post about Lisbon, the capital of Portugal.
Currently, 8 cities are known to be included in the Iberia DLC. The capitals of the countries are marked in bold.
|City name||Country||Remarks||First mentioned|
|Almaraz||Spain||Power plant in Spain||30 July 2020|
|Lisboa||Portugal||Capital of Portugal||14 April 2020|
|Málaga||Spain||6th largest city in Spain||26 June 2020|
|Santander||Spain||19 December 2019|
|Setúbal||Portugal||13 February 2020|
|Sines||Portugal||14 April 2020|
|València||Spain||3rd largest city in Spain||19 December 2019|
|Vigo||Spain||15th largest city in Spain||14 May 2020|
SCS Blog Edit
- When the Iberia DLC was announced, the Iberia cover didn't have the Renault T and the flags of Spain and Portugal.
- ↑ Xmas Special Stream - Recording, 2019-12-19 (accessed 2019-12-19)
- ↑ SCS Software, Twitter, 2019-12-19 (accessed 2019-12-19)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Euro Truck Simulator 2: Iberia in Steam Store, 2019-12-19 (accessed 2019-12-19)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 SCS Software, The Eco-regions of Iberia, 2020-02-13 (accessed 2020-02-13)
- ↑ SCS Software, Deserts of Iberian Peninsula, 2020-03-17 (accessed 2020-03-17)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 SCS Software, Ports of Iberia, 2020-04-14 (accessed 2020-04-14)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 SCS Software, Iberia: Car Industry, 2020-05-14 (accessed 2020-05-14)
- ↑ SCS Software, Iberia: Olives, 2020-06-24 (accessed 2020-06-24)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 SCS Software, ETS2 1.38 Open Beta, 2020-06-26 (accessed 2020-06-26)
- ↑ SCS Software, Architecture & Villages of Iberia, 2020-07-13 (accessed 2020-07-13)
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 SCS Software, Iberian Energy, 2020-07-30 (accessed 2020-07-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, Twitter, 2020-08-05 (accessed 2020-08-05)
- ↑ SCS Software, Iberia: Lisbon, 2020-08-12 (accessed 2020-08-12)
See also Edit
|DLCs for Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Map Expansions||Going East! - Scandinavia - Vive la France! - Italia - Beyond the Baltic Sea - Road to the Black Sea - Iberia (upcoming)|
|Trailer / Cargo Packs||High Power Cargo Pack - Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack - Heavy Cargo Pack - Special Transport DLC - Krone Trailer Pack|
|Tuning Packs||Cabin Accessories - Wheel Tuning Pack - Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack - National Window Flags - Dragon Truck Design Pack - Michelin Fan Pack - Raven Truck Design Pack - XF Tuning Pack - Goodyear Tyres Pack - Actros Tuning Pack - HS-Schoch Tuning Pack - FH Tuning Pack|
|Paint Job Packs||Countries: Australian - Austrian - Belgian - Brazilian - Bulgarian - Canadian - Chinese - Czech - Danish - Dutch - Estonian - Finnish - French - German - Hungarian - Irish - Italian - Japanese - Latvian - Lithuanian - Norwegian - Polish - Portuguese - Romanian - Russian - Scottish - Slovak - South Korean - Spanish - Swedish - Swiss - Turkish - UK - USA|