Strangely in the game, downtown Eugene is labeled in the correct location on the highway, but you can't enter the downtown area. Instead the developers show the city's downtown skyline on the wrong side of the Willamette River in what would be a low height commercial district. In the area where the real downtown should be, you only see trees.
Features[edit | edit source]
Eugene[edit | edit source]
In addition, a viewpoint is located southeast of the city.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Eugene is connected by five highways:
- The runs south to Grants Pass and Medford and north to Albany, Salem, and Portland.
- The carries OR 126 through the city center to I-5.
- The runs southeast from I-5 south of Eugene towards Klamath Falls (via the ).
- The serves as a business route through the downtown portion of the city.
- The runs west from I-5 to the downtown (industrial zone) and east to southeastern Springfield.
- The runs west from I-5 to northwestern Eugene and east to northeastern Springfield.
History[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The city first appeared on an official SCS blog post on November 7, 2017.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cities||Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Buchanan - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - Maupin - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways||Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569