Strangely in the game, downtown Eugene is labeled in the correct location on the highway, but you can't enter the downtown area. Instead the developers show the city's downtown skyline on the wrong side of the Willamette River in what would be a low height commercial district. In the area where the real downtown should be, you only see trees.
Eugene is connected by five highways:
- The runs south to Medford and California and north to Salem.
- The carries through the city center.
- The serves as a business route through the downtown portion of the city.
- The runs east to Springfield, and west to the Downtown (industrial zone).
- The runs from Eugene to Springfield
- The city first appeared on an official SCS blog post on November 7, 2017.
See Also Edit
|Cities|| Astoria - Bend - Burns - Coos Bay - Eugene - Klamath Falls - Lakeview - Medford - Newport - Ontario - Pendleton - Portland - Salem - The Dalles
Scenery Towns: Adel - Albany - Baker City - Basque - Biggs Junction - Bly - Brothers - Burns Junction - Canyonville - Crescent - Garibaldi - Grants Pass - Hatfield - John Day - Jordan Valley - Juntura - Kerby - McDermitt - Millican - Mount Vernon - Pacific City - Pleasant Hill - Riley - Rome - Shaniko - Vale
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 82 - Interstate 84 - Interstate 105 - Interstate 205 - Interstate 405|
US 20 - US 26 - US 30 - US 95 - US 97 - US 101 - US 197 - US 199 - US 395
OR 22 - OR 39 - OR 58 - OR 62 - OR 78 - OR 99 - OR 126 - OR 140 - OR 201 - OR 213 - OR 569